Stupid little things that bug you

That's Royal Mail's excuse for their twice yearly well above inflation price rises. Demand is down so we whack up the prices and also dilute the level of service. Why not implement reforms that actually increase productivity and efficiency and lower their huge costs instead of just whacking the prices up? They shouldn't make the public pay for their inefficiency and shambolic service. Re-nationalisation just might stop the regular profiteering piss take of Royal Mail's pricing policy.
It's not an excuse by me, the Royal Mail bosses or anyone else.
I can't think of the last letter I wrote it was that long ago. No one sends birthday cards or get well cards and no business has written to me in yonks.
If it wasn't for all the free shit, Royal Mail would have nothing to post through my letter box. If, instead of increasing prices they dropped it to 10 pence for first class there would be no increase in trade.
Except for parcels it's a dead industry.

Black Sheep Coffee shop.
What a carry on for a cup of coffee.
Screen to order
Americano....Large....Milk....Take away cup....Usual nonsense add on so and so.No....Add in name.
Payed.
Waited 10 mins,only 2 in front and 3 staff behind counter.
Coffee arrives without milk leaves seat for staff to put in milk.
Shambles all that palaver for a cup of coffee.
Never again.
Totally agree what a rigmarole to get a Luke warm cup of coffee.

Loyalty cards

"Don't forget to scan your (insert shit name) card"

Just fuck off and give me this discount without some pathetic club thingy

Exactly how will renationalisation stop the price rises?
I would say it is down to the fact that no one writes letters anymore, very few send birthday cards, (and when they do the posty nicks them) and banks and others don't send paper statements or documents through the post.
And Royal Mail completely failed to take advantage when on line shopping took off. White van man got most of the trade.

That's Royal Mail's excuse for their twice yearly well above inflation price rises. Demand is down so we whack up the prices and also dilute the level of service. Why not implement reforms that actually increase productivity and efficiency and lower their huge costs instead of just whacking the prices up? They shouldn't make the public pay for their inefficiency and shambolic service. Re-nationalisation just might stop the regular profiteering piss take of Royal Mail's pricing policy.
Does anyone send letters anymore?

Royal Mail are increasing the cost of a first class stamp for the fifth time in 18 months on 7th October, this time by a whopping 30p making the cost of sending a first class letter £1.65. On top of that the bloke in my local post office told me that it's set to go up again March next year making it six price increases in just under two years. They're currently pushing for Saturday deliveries to be canned too. Time for Royal Mail to be re-nationalised.
Who will know if Royal Mail stop Saturday deliveries? We’re lucky if we get post once a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.