Stupid little things that bug you

The Crunchy Nut Cornflakes advert where the bloke treads on his kid's green dinosaur toy, but has a red dinosaur toy stuck on his foot when he's eating the cereal.

Continuity is key.
The Churchill Insurance ad' where the lady driver is talking to herself about being hit by an uninsured driver. No child or partner in the rear seats at the start of her whining, but sleeping child and some chap behind her at the end.

When a quiz contestant answers with "Is it ...?" and the host can't wait to jump in with "Are you asking me or telling me?". Sounds so pompous and I don't see how it makes any difference, it's not as though a "No" gives them a second guess.

Microwave meals that tell you to stir halfway through.

That would be annoying enough by itself but then you try and peel the film lid back and the plastic fucking disintegrates and the tab falls off. Then you have to get a knife and carve the fucking thing open.

I just want mac and cheese bro, did nobody test this stuff before putting it on the shelf?

That would be annoying enough by itself but then you try and peel the film lid back and the plastic fucking disintegrates and the tab falls off. Then you have to get a knife and carve the fucking thing open.

I just want mac and cheese bro, did nobody test this stuff before putting it on the shelf?

I just shake the bastard it's usually enough, the film on the product is getting shittier and shittier too.

Training.
First you learn the job as an apprentice.
Then you take an exam.
Then you spend a while dovetailing the theory with practice.
Then you 'get it'.
Then you are skilled.
Then you get 'trained' by a careerist from uni who really has little or no idea about what he/she is talking about.
Then you get irritated, because in reality you are training them.
Then you take the money and move on.
Then the industry crumbles.....

It takes all of 5 minutes to make your own Mac and cheese. Try it, beats the microwave shit every time.

Joggers who run in the road
I’ve done that in my time. At times, I also walk in the road, close to the pavement where the flags are all broken and uneven as they are where I live. Many folk do, it’s so dangerous on the pavement and before anyone asks, yes they’ve been reported to the council, to the local councillor, that many times, neighbours have forgotten. All they do is patch here and there and there are many more broken flags that they don’t even bother to fix, or are tarmaced over but are still bumpy as hell with tree roots. A bloody nightmare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.