Stupid little things that bug you

Like me, you've learned to keep your trap shut. You have to enter into a temporary state of zen like calm or you'd turn into a ranting fruitloop.
You're so right...and to make matters worse it's always your fault, the tractor drivers fault, the road planners fault, the cars mirrors fault, fuck me, apparantly the weather can have a bearing on the outcome.

Just like to thank the elderly woman who pushed me into the hand rail as we boarded the tram (to be fair she didn't know it impacted my bad leh) and her son for calling me a **** when I politely said don't push me. Good to know that as a FOC I can still get free abuse at matches still.

That 2m rule in covid times, while strange initially, is fair and a good idea. I dont like having laid my shopping out at asda and go to wait for my turn with some nesbitt almost touching me and being right behind me
Yeah there's absolutely no need for it, they're not exactly saving time by getting closer to you.

My car radio has suddenly started jumping channels from Radio 4 to Tameside radio randomly,very annoying..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.