Stupid little things that bug you

People used to the same about David Bowie. Some artists are just a bit different, decades change but music and culture have evolving and unusual people all the time
Perhaps I'm missing something.

I'll admit that I am not an avid listener of Tayor Swift's music, but I just see her as a good singer promoted to the hilt by marketing and social media.

There have been many, many really exceptional singers over the years that could put on a great show equal to her talent. She seems to be up on some sort of modern day pedestal.

I can't see her even comparing to the talents of Bowie, Mercury, Jackson.

That 2m rule in covid times, while strange initially, is fair and a good idea. I dont like having laid my shopping out at asda and go to wait for my turn with some nesbitt almost touching me and being right behind me
Also very annoying are the brain dead cunts behind who start loading their stuff on the belt when half my trolley still needs emptying on to it.

Bedside cabinets I have my pills in the draw and my multi vitamins on the top. For some bizarre reason by missus when tidying moves my vitamins to the top of the other sideboard at the end of the bed !
Heaven forbid she moves your pile cream and toothpaste around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.