Stupid little things that bug you

My brain!! Well sometimes it doesn’t switch on properly! Like when I’m rinsing the pots (not posh enough for a dishwasher, that’s what hands are for) and I’m stretching toward the tap…. Move the silly swivelly tap toward you EB … it’s much easier.
But I like it when I’m using the stupidly slow stairlift…being the sort of person who has to be reading if not gainfully employed…I keep a book on the seat and read it as I ascend/descend the stairs. Look it takes 32/33 seconds. It’s a heck of a long time to sit slllooowwwlllyyy going mad. Much better to read. So I was pleased with my brain when it thought of that one. :-) IMHO

My brain!! Well sometimes it doesn’t switch on properly! Like when I’m rinsing the pots (not posh enough for a dishwasher, that’s what hands are for) and I’m stretching toward the tap…. Move the silly swivelly tap toward you EB … it’s much easier.
But I like it when I’m using the stupidly slow stairlift…being the sort of person who has to be reading if not gainfully employed…I keep a book on the seat and read it as I ascend/descend the stairs. Look it takes 32/33 seconds. It’s a heck of a long time to sit slllooowwwlllyyy going mad. Much better to read. So I was pleased with my brain when it thought of that one. :-) IMHO
@Eccles Blue.......

'The masked figure towered over her, she saw the carving knife he held above her head, suddenly..'
'Oh I'm at the bottom, I'll read the rest later'

Must take you about 6 months to read a book..

Thought I was slow :-)

*lol* I have read 2 books since Sunday evening!! Nearly finished the 3rd one as well. But not just going up and downstairs obviously :-) I’m known as a bookworm in the family. I read at every opportunity.
I just downloaded (ahem) all of Stephen King's books..

Have you read any and are they good ?

That new phone advert where everyone’s mouths are moving saying “don’t let me go”. It drives me mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.