Stupid little things that bug you

Supermarket packs of bacon with a special corner marked, “Open Here,” where the plastic film lid is left unbonded to the slightly thicker plastic base- to facilitate opening of said pack.
Except it never fucking does...
The bloody corner just rips off and you have to open the pack with a knife- just like every other sodding pack that’s gone before. Yet each new pack you think,
“this could be the one”- the one pack which opens in a convenient manner as promised. Maybe the packaging manufacturers have finally stopped sticking the fucking lid down with the same glue they use to fix heatproof tiles to the bloody space shuttle."
Not quite in the ‘things that bug you’ vein, but because of my diet (for health reasons), I can’t currently have sugar...(never had a G&slimline T instead of pints watching City in the pub before last weekend..wierd).

Walk into supermarket, half an aisle of bacon - only one product from 10’s that contains no sugar.
Wtf is sugar doing being added to bacon!

My Mrs is barred from watching City on the TV with me as I say she is a jinx. It doesn’t stop her popping in and saying what’s the score as she looks at the TV. If they are losing she says, you should be beating them.She then does an about turn as she gets no response.but cannot resist saying.... “Oh Dear someone’s going to be in a bad mood later” on the way out. It is so infuriating.

I’ve been married to my wife for more than 30 years. Before we were married she came to quite a few games, because she had nothing else to do. She’s never been a football fan, to be honest which is absolutely fine by me.

When I’m watching the game on tv, she might go and have a bath or something else. If I pop to the loo at half time, she has a habit of asking ‘has it finished?’. It’s like she is completely unaware of the 2 x 45 minute tradition favoured by the football authorities!

I’ve been married to my wife for more than 30 years. Before we were married she came to quite a few games, because she had nothing else to do. She’s never been a football fan, to be honest which is absolutely fine by me.

When I’m watching the game on tv, she might go and have a bath or something else. If I pop to the loo at half time, she has a habit of asking ‘has it finished?’. It’s like she is completely unaware of the 2 x 45 minute tradition favoured by the football authorities!
Has she thought about becoming a referee?

My mother, bless her, is the best. Always asks the same question "Are you happy with the result?" Win or lose the same bloody question. Even worse when she might say "At least you scored". Aaaargh!

Ugly sights on the street when the weather gets warmer. Fat middle-aged women with shoulder-strap tops revealing wobbly white upper arms like slabs of whale blubber, and (just to show I'm not sexist) middle-aged men parading round in sleeveless vests or singlets. with similarly unpleasant arms on view, often hairy.

Sometimes these people are with their spouses. If I went out thus attired, Mrs BS would say "You're not coming out with me dressed like that!" pretty sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.