Stupid little things that bug you

I have to disagree with you on that. He is fcuking awful.

Not really arsed tbh I don't watch it and I don't listen to the radio station either, just caught him on Zoe Ball's and the wife watches the other shit.

He is harmless enough, so awful seems a bit harsh but I guess you have your reasons.

Start of Corrie they make an announcement: This programme was recorded before the current restrictions, Covid 19 be safe blah blah blah.
So annoying they assume we're all stupid.
Most people are!

When I’m at work sitting on my own at break, because I want a bit of peace and quiet, only for some **** to sit with me and start chatting.
For the time being at least our canteen has had the rows of tables split in to solitary desk and chair style arrangements. Great for me because the workplace sad case always seeks me out when I do what you have just described, I could be sat on my own with acres of other table space around me, browsing here on my phone chewing a sandwich and I hear the **** come and sit opposite and he sighs all the time like everything is a bind. He fucks me off. Red bastard and all.

Steve Coogan. Not funny.
That's bang out of order!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.