Stupid little things that bug you

Fabreeze telly adverts. On the last one they mocked us for being 'nose blind'. Yet the current advert says we need one of their products to mask shit smells in the bog. If I'm nose blind, why do I need it?

Oral b Pro expert woman.

But how do I keep my mouth healthy.... Fuck off.
Oh yes. There are several nice looking women in those ads but everyone irritates me. They are pretty wooden actresses too
And then there is the bleedin' ad about bleeding gums with the woman on the tube pulling silly faces......grrr.

Spell check

My spelling has been rank since I changed to this small tablet so I thought would put it on

Words disappear

It corrects all my nicknames,swearing,changes i to o,i mean what the fuck,it is more trouble than it is worth,makes me swear even more then it corrects it again

Argghhhh

Have you tried adding those words to the tablets text shortcuts Karen? I did it for all my swear words on my iPhone eg. for the word ‘twat’ I put the shortcut as twat. That way my phone doesn’t change it to ‘twit’ etc.

Spell check

My spelling has been rank since I changed to this small tablet so I thought would put it on

Words disappear

It corrects all my nicknames,swearing,changes i to o,i mean what the fuck,it is more trouble than it is worth,makes me swear even more then it corrects it again

Argghhhh
WhatsApp is bad for that. It has its own strange mind when it comes to changing words.

You can even read something to yourself before pressing send but when you read the sent message it’s not what you typed.

That last sentence would look like this on WhatsApp;
“You can even read slug track to yourself before passing send but when you reading in sheds message it’s nothing typed”

It does it all the time. Some of my group chats look like it’s a group app from a load of mentalists. Just a load of misspelt gibberish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.