Stupid little things that bug you

People complaining about their bad grammar or spelling being corrected, and use phrases like "grammar police".

If anyone corrects, say, the date of a particular game, then that's OK, apparently. So why woman about your errors being put right? We are supposed to learn from our mistakes, so being corrected is actually beneficial - except to those with fragile egos.
How many times did you read your post to make sure you didn’t make any mistakes?

Them dickheads that were doing their shape up & wank routine in the middle of the fuckin street to a huge racket when this all started about 5 weeks ago,soon stopped when the penny dropped that it wasn't only gonna last 3 weeks the bellends

My Mrs throws things out that I am still using. Today I say I have not seen my MP3 player for over a week. She says "oh I threw that out last week as I hadnt seen you using it recently". I have only been using it when I am out with the dogs at 6 30am till about 8am. She normally only rises 9pm ish.

Currently, it's middle aged men who insist on palming money into my hand instead of doing pretty much anything else. Pretty much everyone else is either using contactless, putting money on the counter, dropping it into your hand or whatever, but for some reason, about half of men aged 45-75 insist on using cash and pressing it into my hand like the walking pestilence that they are. It would be disgusting even if their wasn't a pandemic going on

Spell check

My spelling has been rank since I changed to this small tablet so I thought would put it on

Words disappear

It corrects all my nicknames,swearing,changes i to o,i mean what the fuck,it is more trouble than it is worth,makes me swear even more then it corrects it again

Argghhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.