Stupid little things that bug you

Anyone who lives where the sun shines
There are other types of hat. My now deep and lasting hatred of them stems entirely from the fact every moronic Trump fucktard seemed to wear one. Its lije a gag reflex now when i see any middle aged guy with one on. Although we dont see many this side of the pond on middle aged men, thank fuck. And I know that plenty of Trump haters wear them too, but the damage is done.

Old blokes that whistle.

Just heard a bloke whistling & singing Xmas songs in the adjacent cubicle in the swimming changing room. I nearly told him to "shut the f*** up" until I realised kids were present.
Why do some people insist on creating personal noise pollution all the time? To quote Depeche Mode, "Enjoy the Silence"!

There are other types of hat. My now deep and lasting hatred of them stems entirely from the fact every moronic Trump fucktard seemed to wear one. Its lije a gag reflex now when i see any middle aged guy with one on. Although we dont see many this side of the pond on middle aged men, thank fuck. And I know that plenty of Trump haters wear them too, but the damage is done.
He'd look a bit of a **** on the jobsite wearing a fedora or pork pie hat tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.