Stupid little things that bug you

In which case they should remove the sign when the kid isn't with them.
They should risk their child's lives by potentially forgetting to put it back on to keep grumpy twats happy about a fucking sign on a car?, I would rather have a factually incorrect sign on a car than no longer have a child.

The idea behind it is for emergency services to know there is a child on board, mostly needed in severe accidents where car seats can be thrown from the vehicle and in older days have not been searched for due to nobody knowing there was a "baby on board"
That's not how it started out but I'm sure it's a good idea.
Looks like it was a warning to other drivers to not drive like a ****.

how-did-the-baby-on-board-sign-come-about

Last edited:
When some simple repairs take much longer than was planned at the beginning. It is really annoying, especially if you still have to live in the place which is being renovated. Right now i am checking pj fitzpatrick and maybe will ask them to continue with the repairs. My current guys are not very reliable.

Last edited:
That walkers crisps advert with Beckham & Henry, I can never buy a packet of Fuc#ing walkers crisps ever again now.

They should risk their child's lives by potentially forgetting to put it back on to keep grumpy twats happy about a fucking sign on a car?, I would rather have a factually incorrect sign on a car than no longer have a child.
but risk emergency workers looking for a non existent child

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.