Stupid little things that bug you

I had that dilemma recently. I was gonna buy an OPPO but then I saw the S23 Pro reduced to $1200 as the S24 was due out (about 600 quid) so went with that, I haven't regretted it. Brilliant phone brilliant camera. Plus Samsung have just given us an update that gives us the same AI features as the S24 (very nice of them) :)
I'm not looking to spend that much as my current broken Samsung is just over two years old. A Samsung A15 5G is £170 to £180 and has all the features I need including 6.5" screen, 128 M memory, NFC, decent camera, Bluetooth, WiFi, Android v14 and has a type-C charge socket which matches all the chargers I have for the current phone.
I did a soft reset on my current phone then left it in safe mode for a couple of hours (as recommended by Samsung) and it seems to last longer between random resets but it's by no means stable. A factory reset would be my last resort but I'm worried about losing my season ticket and other passes in the wallet. - A backup is in order if I can work out how to do it.

Heartburns can be quite bothersome. According to information i found on Canadian Pharmacy Partnership, it is not a huge deal and can be solved with one pill, still i would like to understand where are those coming from and why i have them so often for the last couple of months.

Last edited:
1) How long queues are at Record Store Day shops, all while the staff snap photos of this and post it online, when all along they are not the ones outside in the cold for ages.

2) Having to queue outside in the cold for ages to get front row at a gig. Why don't they let us inside?.

I'm not looking to spend that much as my current broken Samsung is just over two years old. A Samsung A15 5G is £170 to £180 and has all the features I need including 6.5" screen, 128 M memory, NFC, decent camera, Bluetooth, WiFi, Android v14 and has a type-C charge socket which matches all the chargers I have for the current phone.
I did a soft reset on my current phone then left it in safe mode for a couple of hours (as recommended by Samsung) and it seems to last longer between random resets but it's by no means stable. A factory reset would be my last resort but I'm worried about losing my season ticket and other passes in the wallet. - A backup is in order if I can work out how to do it.
I've got a Doro which cost about £25, makes calls, sends texts and has a poor camera (no video). Suits me just fine, no internet, apps, or anything else. I did once try an all singing, dancing phone but found the damn thing had a life of its own. Returned it after just one week.
I have a £6 p/month deal with GiffGaff, according to last month's usage-
Gigabytes-0, Texts sent-6, Calls made-1. PEACE

I've got a Doro which cost about £25, makes calls, sends texts and has a poor camera (no video). Suits me just fine, no internet, apps, or anything else. I did once try an all singing, dancing phone but found the damn thing had a life of its own. Returned it after just one week.
I have a £6 p/month deal with GiffGaff, according to last month's usage-
Gigabytes-0, Texts sent-6, Calls made-1. PEACE
Nice, but I want a smartphone with t'internet, apps, a wallet for my ST and a decent camera. I don't need ultra-fast streaming, hence a Samsung A15 5G for £180 rather than any of the many more expensive models.

Media obsession with Taylor Swift. Today's BBC website carries 4 separate articles.
I also would add -
Harry & Meghan
The Beckhams
Both the McGuinnesses
& a few hundred more!
I would move to a country that doesn't give a solitary fuck about any of those people if I were you mate.
I can recommend one that has no idea who the McGuinesses are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.