Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.
no. because bellamy actually celebrates when he scores for us. where as this little shit just sucks his teeth and thinks so what.

Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.
Bellamys done more for us in a couple of games than Wee Knob ever has.

This,

and bellamy will be first on the team sheet to play upfront, sturridge won't, he doesn't look arsed on the pitch, last time he come on he give it away 10 times, he tried taking players on and kept falling over and ke kept trying to score from 35 yards and every shot nearly hit the corner flag! he's to big for his boots, he thinks he is bigger than the club, he can fuckin do one.

His attitude is not good enough for where we want to go.

Sturridge will only ever be average because hes more interested in picking up his dollar!!! after the game.

Not got the hunger or never say die attitude of the likes of Gerrard, Rooney(urgh), terry etc.

I wont miss him....just dont forget to shut the door on yer way out Danny!

Re: Sturridge going

biffa said:
One Day said:
stony said:
Fuck him, an ego far greater than his talent.

Couldn't agree more ........ hope he ends up playing for Wolves or Birmingham and gets relegated. I'd play football for £500 a week and I'm better than him.
Hi Darius

Can you sort your company out, they have not emptied my skips again !

They say you should never burn your bridges. I can't wait to see the reception that he gets the first time he comes back.

IMO he's a class act and will be Englands number 9 in years to come. But he's been badley advised. Why not do what Stevie Ireland has done took a deal at 25k and when he performs the rewards will come and he'll get what his mega deal he's after, obviously he's a **** and thinks Chelsea or Villa is the place to be.

badge said:
At least Bellamy fights for the 'BADGE'.

Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
Bellamys done more for us in a couple of games than Wee Knob ever has.

behave, he clearly hasn't.

Sturridge will be a better player than Bellamy could dream of. I'm not advocating that the club bend over backwards to his demands but he obviously has a lot of ability and will make it at the top level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.