Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

MCFC_Freestyler said:
stony said:
They say you should never burn your bridges. I can't wait to see the reception that he gets the first time he comes back.

Wouldn't suprise me if he got a boo sunday if his name is read out if he's on the bench.

Thats when we'll know if he's staying or going. If he's on the bench he'll be here next season if not he's a gone.

blue1969 said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.
At least Bellamy fights for the 'BADGE'.

lol. Bellamy fights for himself, he couldn't give a fuck about City other than the fact we pay him £90k a week to put his feet up for 20 games a season.

Disturbance said:
Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.
Bellamys done more for us in a couple of games than Wee Knob ever has.

behave, he clearly hasn't.

Sturridge will be a better player than Bellamy could dream of. I'm not advocating that the club bend over backwards to his demands but he obviously has a lot of ability and will make it at the top level.

So what if Wee Knob has the potential to be a better player than Bellamy? He wont fulfill it due to his massive ego. How many points has Wee Knob helped win us this season compared to Bellamy?

chorleybloo123 said:
badge said:

But Bellamy has played more than 10 games of football.

Sturridge has produced more than Bellamy has this season playing less games.

We are always more hard on our own.

We've been here before with wrongly advised greedy little tw*ts. Remember Dickson Ethuhu?
Great prospect but with ideas way above his station at the time. Even now he's only your average premiership midfielder.
If Sturridge wants to take the same path then let him. He might turn out to be a great striker but at the moment he is still only a good prospect and should be paid accordingly.

CTID_92 said:
jeffmr2 said:
If he's considered good enough for Chelsea then surely thats sufficient proof he's good enough for us to to all we can to hold onto him.Our second best striker in my opinion.
whilst he is a great talent, do you honestly think he has shown anything that warrants him earning in excess of £3m per year??

Just read your earlier post and what your saying makes a lot of sense.
My on going concern and hopes are for our successes to be achieved as much as possible with players we've developed ourselves rather than just buying in a team of superstars a la chelsea.Sturridge along with Ireland,Hart and Ned fit the bill and become all the more important to me just for that reason even if it meens paying a little over the odds.

Just because you start a game in the first team doesn't mean you've got the right to earn the same as a player bought in now we've got money.
Johnstone and richards won that deal last season £ 50k per week, now there both shit?? fuck off sturridge goto blackburn and rot or stay at city train with world class players work hard you might make it to the top level?
what u going to do?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
Bellamys done more for us in a couple of games than Wee Knob ever has.

This,

and bellamy will be first on the team sheet to play upfront, sturridge won't, he doesn't look arsed on the pitch, last time he come on he give it away 10 times, he tried taking players on and kept falling over and ke kept trying to score from 35 yards and every shot nearly hit the corner flag! he's to big for his boots, he thinks he is bigger than the club, he can fuckin do one.

You think Bellamy will start next season?

As for Sturridge, you're judging him on his last game and NO QUOTES in the press from the horses mouth.

I used to think all brummies were thick,now i know they are.You cheeky deluded head up your arse yam yam prick.If he was really worth the cotract,he would have followed Stevie Irelands example and EARNED a better contract.In 5 years time when we're dominating everything and you're playing for cardiff,you could have been a part of it all.P.S.share a taxi with richards please.

MMA said:
badge said:
no. because bellamy actually celebrates when he scores for us. where as this little shit just sucks his teeth and thinks so what.

so now we should base our transfer policy on how good a player's celebrations are!

btw, stats:

sturridge 12 starts, 6 goals

bellamy 14 starts, 6 goals

and i don't recall chelsea ever sniffing 'round bellamy!

the england national side is shit because we're obsessed with how much fucking running around players do rather than how much ability they have. matt le tissier point in case. the fact is, bellamy averages 7 goals a season. to me he's a waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.