Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

Immaculate Pasta said:
chorleybloo123 said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.

But Bellamy has played more than 10 games of football.

Sturridge has produced more than Bellamy has this season playing less games.

We are always more hard on our own.

Not suggesting that Sturridge dosen't have talent.
But you simply CANNOT have young players who have ultimately achieved fuck all in the game dictating what goes on at the club.
If Daniel Sturridge believes that he's all that,then so be it.
Let him take his chance elsewhere.I'll live with it.

The future of Manchester City FC is no longer reliant on the temprament and opinions of the likes of Daniel Sturridge.

RobbieBrewer said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
chorleybloo123 said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.

But Bellamy has played more than 10 games of football.

Sturridge has produced more than Bellamy has this season playing less games.

We are always more hard on our own.

Not suggesting that Sturridge dosen't have talent.
But you simply CANNOT have young players who have ultimately achieved fuck all in the game dictating what goes on at the club.
If Daniel Sturridge believes that he's all that,then so be it.
Let him take his chance elsewhere.I'll live with it.

The future of Manchester City FC is no longer reliant on the temprament and opinions of the likes of Daniel Sturridge.

What is your opinion on Michael Johnson?

badge said:
MMA said:
badge said:
no. because bellamy actually celebrates when he scores for us. where as this little shit just sucks his teeth and thinks so what.

so now we should base our transfer policy on how good a player's celebrations are!

btw, stats:

sturridge 12 starts, 6 goals

bellamy 14 starts, 6 goals

and i don't recall chelsea ever sniffing 'round bellamy!

the england national side is shit because we're obsessed with how much fucking running around players do rather than how much ability they have. matt le tissier point in case. the fact is, bellamy averages 7 goals a season. to me he's a waste of money.
i wasnt saying that. im saying he doesnt give a shit. are you blind.

I can't say this enough..........FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY LITTLE CNUT.

I know for a fact he has been cotton wooled through the club's academy. Player's turned up week in week out and put 100% in in training and this prick was always injured. He has had loads of injuries and the club cotton wooled him because of his talent, and this is how he repays us. FUCK OFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BIG HEADED DICK

AntonDonJuan said:
I can't say this enough..........FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY LITTLE CNUT.

I know for a fact he has been cotton wooled through the club's academy. Player's turned up week in week out and put 100% in in training and this prick was always injured. He has had loads of injuries and the club cotton wooled him because of his talent, and this is how he repays us. FUCK OFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BIG HEADED DICK

No need for the abuse

Disturbance said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Blue Smartie said:
badge said:
Bellamys done more for us in a couple of games than Wee Knob ever has.

This,

and bellamy will be first on the team sheet to play upfront, sturridge won't, he doesn't look arsed on the pitch, last time he come on he give it away 10 times, he tried taking players on and kept falling over and ke kept trying to score from 35 yards and every shot nearly hit the corner flag! he's to big for his boots, he thinks he is bigger than the club, he can fuckin do one.

You think Bellamy will start next season?

As for Sturridge, you're judging him on his last game and NO QUOTES in the press from the horses mouth.

but were talking about this season, NOT next season, fuck all to do with it.

I think its quite obvious that talks have been going for a while now and nothing has come from it, he wants to much and hes askin for to much, hes a greedy twat. not difficult to see is it, couldn't give a shit if it's not official news, we can all see whats happening.

badge said:
MMA said:
badge said:
no. because bellamy actually celebrates when he scores for us. where as this little shit just sucks his teeth and thinks so what.

so now we should base our transfer policy on how good a player's celebrations are!

btw, stats:

the england national side is shit because we're obsessed with how much fucking running around players do rather than how much ability they have. matt le tissier point in case. the fact is, bellamy averages 7 goals a season. to me he's a waste of money.

Bellamy played for Liverpool. Doesn't get any better than that.

sam the drummer said:
PMSL if its all paper talk and he announces hes signed a new contract on sunday ;D

This. It's like a lynch mob in this thread. Apparently everyone knows Sturridge's MO like their ITK

Bullshit

MMA said:
badge said:
MMA said:
badge said:

btw, stats:

i wasnt saying that. im saying he doesnt give a shit. are you blind.

er...what exactly, WEREN'T you saying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.