Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

Disturbance said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I can't say this enough..........FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY LITTLE CNUT.

I know for a fact he has been cotton wooled through the club's academy. Player's turned up week in week out and put 100% in in training and this prick was always injured. He has had loads of injuries and the club cotton wooled him because of his talent, and this is how he repays us. FUCK OFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BIG HEADED DICK

No need for the abuse
did you not call someone a wanker before??

Disturbance said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I can't say this enough..........FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY LITTLE CNUT.

I know for a fact he has been cotton wooled through the club's academy. Player's turned up week in week out and put 100% in in training and this prick was always injured. He has had loads of injuries and the club cotton wooled him because of his talent, and this is how he repays us. FUCK OFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BIG HEADED DICK

No need for the abuse
Trust me, he's a prick. I've never seen a guy train less and play less, yet had his every need sorted out. Let him fuck off and be injured somewhere else

Disturbance said:
Goater666 said:
Bellamy played for Liverpool. Doesn't get any better than that.

LOL, are you serious?

P.S No need for the abuse
How very ironic. Two posts now you said no need for abuse. You're having a giraffe right?

Anyway, the sooner he's gone the better for the dressing room. Don't want him influencing Micah with $$$.

Immaculate Pasta said:
chorleybloo123 said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.

But Bellamy has played more than 10 games of football.

Sturridge has produced more than Bellamy has this season playing less games.

We are always more hard on our own.

You really do talk some shite.

Sad to see him leave in a way, but glad to see City take a firm stand on this matter. It's good that they didn't let this greedy little git hold them to ransom.

Danny will soon learn how good life was at City.

Goater666 said:
badge said:
MMA said:
badge said:
amazing how, and i'm only guessing, the same people who call sturridge 'greedy', think nothing of the money bellamy will be earning. he must be one hell of a GREEDY bastard leaving the hammers to come to city.
no. because bellamy actually celebrates when he scores for us. where as this little shit just sucks his teeth and thinks so what.

so now we should base our transfer policy on how good a player's celebrations are!

btw, stats:

sturridge 12 starts, 6 goals

bellamy 14 starts, 6 goals

and i don't recall chelsea ever sniffing 'round bellamy!

the england national side is shit because we're obsessed with how much fucking running around players do rather than how much ability they have. matt le tissier point in case. the fact is, bellamy averages 7 goals a season. to me he's a waste of money.

Bellamy played for Liverpool. Doesn't get any better than that.
so cos he played for liverpool he's fucking ace is he? like mark kennedy? like boudewin (whatever) fucking zenden? like mark fucking seagraves?

The future of Manchester City FC is no longer reliant on the temprament and opinions of the likes of Daniel Sturridge.[/quote]

What is your opinion on Michael Johnson?[/quote]

IF the reason Johnson has barely played this season is in his groin rather than his head...then I guess you have to cut him some slack and hope he comes back stronger.
Again-if he doesn't want to play for City and thinks the grass is greener elsewhere-fine.Let him go.
The only way is down.

badge said:
so cos he played for liverpool he's fucking ace is he? like mark kennedy? like boudewin (whatever) fucking zenden? like mark fucking seagraves?

haha keyboard rage.

If this is all true then fuck Sturridge.

His big head will be the end of his career. Enjoy playing Championship football sonyears while on loan from Chelsea for the next 7 . You could have been a star for us, but you'll prove otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.