Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

zoffie said:
NQT said:
jeffmr2 said:
If he's considered good enough for Chelsea then surely thats sufficient proof he's good enough for us to to all we can to hold onto him.Our second best striker in my opinion.

Without reading the whole seventeen pages, the reason Chelsea will be interested is that they need a certain percentage of English or homegrown players in their Champs league squad. That's the main reason they'd come in for him.
Don't forget Chelsea haven't even got a manager at the moment so if he did go there who's actually making the decision?

Chelsea have been interested in Sturridge for years, it's not been initiated just to satisfy a quota. Chelsea have made successful signings independent of the manager, like Robben, Cech and Bosingwa, we have a director of performance and recruitment, Michael Forde, who was speaking about Sturridge in January, without naming his name, I can post the link if you want.

The idea is to purchase players who have high goals and assists, and at 19 he singled out Sturridges stats for both goal to minutes on the pitch, and Assists to minutes on the pitch.
He didn't mention Sturridge's name because apparently they were talking with the player. but he said an English 19 year old outside of the top 4, with impressive goals and assists to minutes.
You can gladly take the little cnut of our hands

I think Sturridge has been very well advised personaly, this will be the biggest pay deal he's ever going to get so he should milk it! In two years time Villa or A.N Other will be trying to offload him and he'll be on an ever decreasing wad from there on in. Hope he gets nowhere what he wants as he's a greedy (on and off the pitch) over rated little turd!

if this is true,, i hope he starts tomorrow and breaks both of his greedy f****** legs... demending top wages for a pup that has still got a whole lot to prove..

Disturbance said:
Blue Smartie said:
Disturbance said:
Blue Smartie said:
Cya Sturridge.

Are you going to post the same thing in this thread everyday?
Sure am, you know my opinion on him and I can't wait till he goes.

Why not start your own thread/website about how much you hate him? I'm sure it'll be very interesting.
Can I ask a couple of things?

a) Why are you only having a go at me?
b) Why you're so bothered about my opinion on a player
c)

Good.
As I've said before, a two trick pony is all this guy is.

1) shoot on sight - from any distance and any angle.
2) run about in circles until the opposition releive him of the ball.

Can't remember a decent pass/ assist that he's completed since the dying minutes v Blackburn. Actually, can't remember the last time he put in a shift since he came on as a sub in that game. Vastly overrated, a legend in his own bathroom! Good luck, Danny. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Oh, and one more thing... say hi to Frannie Jeffers when you arrive in oblivion - at least, he was never as arrogant about his ability as you.

Because footballers generally don't like loan moves when they got the option? He is watching similar talent to himself play regular league football. Gabby is 22 now, but has had three straight seasons. Walcott is another. Or Rodwell at Everton who I'm sure has had more starts.

He could be a greedy bastard only after the money, I'm just hitting you with other posibilities!

Similar to Walcott or Agbon.....you're aving a laugh!
Not even close to that level, my mate's toddler can take more pain before crying than this fragile wet lettuce of a player!
Get your arse to Villa Sturridge where it was obvious you were off months ago O'Neil's dropped few clangers recently and signing ou will be yet another!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.