Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

blue underpants said:
FIFA have now open disciplinary proceedings against Suarez, Uruguay and Suarez now have until 9pm tonight to respond, SSN say he is looking at a 2 year ban

It should be something like that, 2 years, global ban, all football. But I'd be amazed if it was. 10-15 matches, probably just internationals.

Have we heard anything from Brenda yet? Couldn't escape the rent-a-quote-bellend last season, now suddenly he seems to have become mute.

FIFA can confirm that disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the player Luis Suarez of Uruguay following an apparent breach of art. 48 and/or art. 57 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ match Italy-Uruguay played on 24 June 2014. The player and/or the Uruguayan FA are invited to provide with their position and any documentary evidence they deem relevant until 25 June 2014, 5pm, Brasilia time.

According to art. 77 lit. a of the FIFA Disciplinary Code (FDC), the FIFA Disciplinary Committee is responsible for sanctioning serious infringements which have escaped the match officials’ attention. Furthermore, according to art. 96 of the FDC, any type of proof may be produced (par. 1), in particular are admissible, reports from referees, declarations from the parties and witnesses, material evidence, audio or video recordings (par. 3).

Any ban must be lengthy and worldwide, otherwise FIFA could be accused of saying its ok to bite as long as you don't do it in our competitions. 12 month minimum ban, big fine and an agreement to undergo therapy to try and prevent it happening again.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Suarez will not play for Liverpool again.

Mark my words.

Of course he will play for Liverpool again - FIFA will hand down some derisory punishment, such as a half dozen match ban and a course of anger management - he'll say he's very sorry, and all will be forgotten, until the next time.
They love a good old persecuted martyr on Miseryside, and if anything this will probably see the professional mourners rally round him more than ever, in their predictable victim-status siege mentality.
He will become a bigger cult figure than ever, although the rest of the football world know they are only one consonant away from being spot on.
In fact I'll gladly have a wager with anyone who reckons he won't turn out in a Liverpool shirt again.

Bang on the money.
Bang on the fucking money!

It's obviously his natural reaction when things are annoying him or aren't going his way. Diouf was the same only his reaction was to spit. What if Lewis Hamilton took a bag of nails into his car and threw them out when someone looked like overtaking him?
If I was Chiellini, I'd forget all about this crap about keeping football from what happens outside of the game. It's not a high tackle or a stray elbow. They're in some respects, understandable. To deliberately bite is so alien to a football match.

His huge transfer to Madrid this summer will mean any suspension will only affect International competition.

No way on Earth will FIFA jeopardise such a big deal.

on a positive note, it gives the candlebearers the opportunity to start another campaign which will bring the whole city together again..."save our suarez" which should be amusing.
Some of the comments from Candlewick Green Fans have been fantastic already, ranging from "perhaps Chellini said something about lazy dockers" to...and I love this one......"Chellini has had those marks on his shoulder for weeks, and the whole thing was planned to frame Suarez"

And Rodgers hasnt even said anything yet...."Luis is a lovely lad and works hard, Ive never had any problems with him"

Will a ban be confined to international football?
Hope the **** doesn't play again for 6 months however he will still be seen as a hero in dipperpool.
Fucking horrible bastard but a fantastic player. They say all geniuses are flawed. He is in the top 3 or 4 footballers in the world in my opinion but he has serious issues.

FEED THE SUAREZ, LET HIM KNOW IT'S BREAKFAST TIME...

https://twitter.com/FootyHumour/status/481495687251898368/photo/1

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq6dxiTIEAEA4y2.jpg[/bigimg]

HE IS NOT WORTHY OF EVER BEING CONSIDERED A TRANSFER TARGET FOR CITY.

Not that it matters, it is all alleged anyway!

[bigimg]http://a.pomf.se/phdzcy.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/Dougiejam/status/481547237361590274/photo/1[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.