Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Gray said:
It is not what he did that gets to me, but his reaction afterwards.

Goes down as if hit by Froch, holds on to his teeth and claims he was elbowed by Chiellini.

The video evidence clearly shows that Chiellini threw back his arm as a response to the bite and actually made no contact with Suarez.

That's an old John Fashanu trick.

When he smashed Mabbutt's cheekbone he hit the deck himself and never moved a muscle until after he'd been stretchered off.

Did the same at Sheffield Wednesday when he took someone else out there.

WTF is wrong with this lunatic?????? jesus....i really hope that FIFA do their job for the first time and ban this idiot for at least 12 months he clearly needs tratament has big mental issues

Before we cast more opprobrium on the little rascal, can we be sure he was treated with due respect by his club?

Did they remember to send him meat pies on his birthday? Does LFC's employee benefit package include dental insurance and are his teeth sharpening appointments up to date?

Let's not jump to hasty conclusions here.

On holiday in Turkey at the moment , dippers here are trying to claim he is Innocent . Sad delusional fuckers . One said that its was the city loving media trying to wreck their chances of winning the prem & European cup next season . I nearly fell off my bar stool laughing at the dimwit .

I am sure this question has been answered, but do FIFA have the authority to impose a domestic ban? Or are they limited to a ban which simply prevents him from playing internationals?

If the latter was the case then his price tag might go up, with the certainty that it would be only club duties.

TGR said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Suarez will not play for Liverpool again.

Mark my words.

Of course he will play for Liverpool again - FIFA will hand down some derisory punishment, such as a half dozen match ban and a course of anger management - he'll say he's very sorry, and all will be forgotten, until the next time.
They love a good old persecuted martyr on Miseryside, and if anything this will probably see the professional mourners rally round him more than ever, in their predictable victim-status siege mentality.
He will become a bigger cult figure than ever, although the rest of the football world know they are only one consonant away from being spot on.
In fact I'll gladly have a wager with anyone who reckons he won't turn out in a Liverpool shirt again.

Bang on the money.
Bang on the fucking money!

Some beauties on RAWK:

Suarez does NOT bite, he sort of grabs hold of his opponents with his teeth, the same way a cat carries its kittens, as opposed to being mauled it death by a pitbull

Personally I think he went to bite him but didn't sink his teeth in and ended up been more a teeth head but then a bite

I have to admit I found it kinda funny

Before I get vilified by the human's right group in here let me just say I do not condone biting. However, let me tell you something. As long as the lad puts in 110% every game and continues to bang them in for fun while wearing the Liver bird upon his chest I'll be supporting him no matter what.

and my personal favourite

I'll let the mancs and the bitters head to church this morning to light candles for the poor victim of this epic tragedy.

jollylescott said:
I am sure this question has been answered, but do FIFA have the authority to impose a domestic ban? Or are they limited to a ban which simply prevents him from playing internationals?

If the latter was the case then his price tag might go up, with the certainty that it would be only club duties.
FIFA can impose a worldwide ban on all football activities if they feel it's warranted.

10458436_10152508697894914_5622013312582172874_n.jpg

Ponder this, caught 3 times .... But how many times has he got away with it ? Especially in his younger days. He didn't learn this vile behavior in Holland of the UK.

I'm going for a 6-12 month worldwide ban. Fucking him & Liverpool completely !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.