Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Can't believe the posters that are saying adults biting each other isn't a disgusting act. The crux is, if someone feels the need to punch me, fair enough, go for it.

The moment I was bitten and/or spat at, the red mist would descend and even as a non-violent person, I would kick the shit out of anyone who did so, disgusting, vile acts and anyone who thinks not has something wired wrong imo.

Hope he gets an indefinite ban from International games at the very least.

Jackson-ctid said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
urmston said:
I don't find the bites repulsive. They are pathetic and silly from a grown man, but they have done no damage, a bit like one toddler biting another.

I find a dive for a penalty repulsive. It is cheating pure and simple.

So going down too easily in the box is worse than potentially infecting another player with a blood borne virus such as hepatitis or HIV/Aids?
What a fucking odd world you inhabit.

Behave, it was a nibble. Disgusting and Repulsive from an adult but utterly harmless. It's clear that Suarez was trying to force a flailing arm from Chiellini to try and get him sent off for an elbow, to increase his country's chance of progression. Suarez is a calculated genius; immoral and disgusting but he does what he does for the greater good of his team.

In my opinion, he should be handed a 10 match International ban. In line with what is expected for spitting on someone plus 4 for violent conduct.

All of these calls for a 2 year ban etc. are ludicrous.

El loco has now bitten three players for fucks sake. Banning goofy for a month or two doesn't work.

Wonderful piece of Snapchat art!

10456222_10202127415652847_928749340566323527_n.jpg

Not sure if posted, but here's a snippet from RAWK
I'd say it was a WUM, but it is RAWK we're talking about here.

I've watched it again and again and the problem is (and please don't take this as me being flippant, as its not) is look at Luis's skull shape - he does have protruding teeth and the angle his head hits, his mouth will come into contact with the shoulder as he was falling into him face first. None of this of course will be taken into account as it will be more fun for the press to hound and slaughter him on the premise that he has previous. Batten down the hatches boys, as the filthy hoardes of the common gutter cockroach press are going to be coming out in force

so this is the third bite well that's what we are aware of my bet he's into double figures from when he started playing football at junior level he's most probably been doing it from his playground days at school

Jackson-ctid said:
urmston said:
I don't find the bites repulsive. They are pathetic and silly from a grown man, but they have done no damage, a bit like one toddler biting another.

I find a dive for a penalty repulsive. It is cheating pure and simple.

So going down too easily in the box is worse than potentially infecting another player with a blood borne virus such as hepatitis or HIV/Aids?

Behave, it was a nibble. Disgusting and Repulsive from an adult but utterly harmless. It's clear that Suarez was trying to force a flailing arm from Chiellini to try and get him sent off for an elbow, to increase his country's chance of progression. Suarez is a calculated genius; immoral and disgusting but he does what he does for the greater good of his team.

In my opinion, he should be handed a 10 match International ban. In line with what is expected for spitting on someone plus 4 for violent conduct.

Its his 3rd offence. How many times do you give him a slap on the wrist before you realisehe is a danger to other players.

mcmanus said:
Jackson-ctid said:

El loco has now bitten three players for fucks sake. Banning goofy for a month or two doesn't work.

If he did it in a street brawl he would be arrested, it's viewed worse than a punch as bodily fluids can be passed from biter to victim, and hence whatever nasties are present in said individuals. and my 5 year old bit me this morning and broke my skin, imagine what a grown man can do with teeth like those!
Personally, banning him doesn't work, banning or punishing the side he plays for would be the only way to curb his antics, so kicking Uraguay out of the World Cup, and awarding a win to all the opponents faced so far

cibaman said:
BurnCK said:
cibaman said:
FIFA can ban him from all football but I would be surprised if they did. Has a player ever been banned from domestic football for foul play committed in an international? If not it would seem like too big a precedent. Biting is a nasty act, repeat biting even more so. But its not as if a player has suffered a career ending injury.

No but FIFA have banned a player worldwide for a domestic incident. Cantona was banned by the FA for 8 months and it was FIFA who turned it into a worldwide ban.

I don't see why it would be any different on this occasion, in fact it should be more likely considering he did it on the World stage. Would FIFA want to tarnish what is their pride and joy, and the pinnacle of football ?

Cantona's ban had a much bigger impact on the club he was playing for at the time, and who had a responsibility for his conduct, than it did on France. In this case the situation is the reverse. A 6-12 month worldwide ban would primarily punish Liverpool rather than Uruguay.

I'm not saying they cant impose a worldwide ban, or that they shouldn't. Just that I don't think they will. I would bet that Henry's lawyers have been on the phone today demanding that FIFA stick to the common practice of restricting the ban to internationals. They'll argue that nobody was seriously injured, that the "normal" penalty for this type of offense is 6 international matches. They might concede that he should get more as a repeat offender but that would mean say 12 international matches, not domestic games as well. And I don't think FIFA will take them on.

Slobodan Rajkovic was given a 12 month worlwide ban by FIFA for spitting in an Olympic game at Beijing 2008...and that's not even a FIFA tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.