Suarez & Diving

No doubting he's a top player,but by fcuk he's one horrible diving,cheating cnut,dont know if it was this thread but someone posted about him doing the exact same thing against england at the world cup with gerrard,sturridge and co on the recieving end,wonder how that would go down with the media,if it resulted in an england defeat....

deano ou812 said:
No doubting he's a top player,but by fcuk he's one horrible diving,cheating cnut,dont know if it was this thread but someone posted about him doing the exact same thing against england at the world cup with gerrard,sturridge and co on the recieving end,wonder how that would go down with the media,if it resulted in an england defeat....

This is a great point, the inevitable will happen, possibly against Starfish. Imagine the fallout if it does.

Remember Fake Ron helping get his team mate the Granny Shagger sent off.

The sad thing is this fucker will win Player Of The Year this year as voted by his fellow professionals. Based on his goals tally he probably should but his other antics won't come into other players considerations.

His fellow professionals should and could make a statement this year and not vote for him en masse to highlight to him this isn't the way we want to see the game (and officials) played.

But they won't.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm --<br /><br />
jay_mcfc said:
Any videos of his dive yesterday?

Which one?.

We should ban the word "contact" from the media, a foul is a foul if it was intended. The problem it seems to me is that if a player is touched and he falls or dives it is accepted by the pundits that a penalty or a free kick ensues.
My hope for the likes of these serial abusers, Suarez, Young et al is that the punishment should fit the crime and we can hope that the game becomes cleaner. I will not hold my breath because the game is run by cowards that talk about the product and not football.

silverback said:
We should ban the word "contact" from the media, a foul is a foul if it was intended. The problem it seems to me is that if a player is touched and he falls or dives it is accepted by the pundits that a penalty or a free kick ensues.
My hope for the likes of these serial abusers, Suarez, Young et al is that the punishment should fit the crime and we can hope that the game becomes cleaner. I will not hold my breath because the game is run by cowards that talk about the product and not football.
Alan Hansen started all that off, it's spiralled out of control now. Every pundit on the BBC uses it and everyone laps it up

Now I hear the word "intent" more into the punditry, that's why it's a load of wank

There was someone on RAWK saying Dimichele (sp) had intent to foul him, even though he pulled out. You cannot make it up, unless you're a scouser

foetus said:
Rooney and Suarez are the main guys at their respective clubs. Sums both clubs up perfectly.

Yep. Classless cunts who are the "main" players for the team.

Bucktooth was given free reign to dive at will when Twattenburg refused to give him a yellow for diving. If Kompany wouldn't have made that mistake he'd have continued it too.

He fucks me off so much, the most unprofessional football I've ever seen play.. he's good, but such a **** I'd be taking him out everytime I played against him if I was a player. He runs at players, kicks the ball at them, and no matter where it hits the defending player, he'll automatically stop playing, scream and shout whilst smacking his own hand in an attempt to get a free kick. It's no fucking wonder they get so many pens/freekicks as if he's not doing that he's waiting for the defender to think about possibly making a tackle and he's on the fucking floor.

I honestly hope we go nowhere near this **** in the summer.

There's been some cheating cunts in football over the years,Drogba,Ronaldo but this cheating **** takes it to a whole new level.One thing I have noticed,he has cut out his snide tackles on players,raking down Achilles heels was one of his favourites.Probably because they're winning.
I don't wish injury on players,but I'll make an exception for this ****.I hope that he seriously hurts himself the next time he launches himself to the deck,after nobody has tackled him.He is well suited for the red dippers,who themselves are a bunch of complete and utter shitcunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.