suarez going

Should start by stating I absolutely love watching Aguero play and always back him in arguments with Man Utd supporting mates who insist Rooney or/and van Persie are better.

But Suarez is above Aguero for me. I don't say that with bias, I disliked Suarez for his antics this summer so have been more impartial when judging but watching him play football is worth the ticket price alone to be honest. Someone above said he's a scorer of great goals- that's incredibly harsh, his goal record speaks for itself. It would be more accurate to say he's a mixture of being a great goalscorer and a scorer of great goals. He has upped his game in 2013 (probably partly because he's now got players on his wavelength alongside him like Coutinho and Sturridge). The guy has scored on average over a goal a game in the league in 2013 I believe, a frankly phenomenal record.

For me he still needs to do a bit more in the huge games, agree that Aguero is more proven at scoring big goals in big games although Suarez has scored against all of the big clubs over the last two years (and fucking loves bagging in derbies vs Everton) so he is capable of it.

Ultimately I would love to see Suarez and Aguero as a partnership. Imagine being a defender against that.

Both fantastic players and you cant go wrong with either. I dont like suarez' diving/cheating and for that i choose Aguero, but talent wise theres not much in it.

Scouse_Jimi said:
Suarez isn't going anywhere in January...depending on how we finish - he might not even go anywhere in the Summer...fingers crossed.
Are you his agent?

Scouse_Jimi said:
Suarez isn't going anywhere in January...depending on how we finish - he might not even go anywhere in the Summer...fingers crossed.
I agree it's highly unlikey Suarez leaves in January. Liverpool will be in the race for fourth and keeping Suarez is worth it, even if it means knocking down 15-20 million off his price tag for the summer. The cheapest he will leave for in the summer is 50 million. The most important thing for Suarez is Uruguay and a move in January might destabilise his form. However, come the summer even if you make top top four the chances of keeping him are not great. If you don't make top four there is zero chance he stays.

Thenumber1blue said:
I wouldn't swap Aguero for him,quite simple !

Neither would I but purely down to the fact they're close in ability but Aguero's professionalism shines through and he scores more important goals.

On a week by week basis then I'd say Suarez edges it. There's nothing between them though really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.