Suarez (merged)

Suarez is more complete than Kun and much more useful in build-up play plis better in dribbling. Also he's the closest thing to Messi right now.

bapi said:
Suarez is more complete than Kun and much more useful in build-up play plis better in dribbling. Also he's the closest thing to Messi right now.

Never read this much shit in my life before.

Suarez is an cheat, diver and nasty little shit.
Wouldn't want that tw@t at City if he was for free.

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

The guy doing the "tackle" is Suarez, just one example of many that illustrates how much of a sack of shit this scumbag is.

^. Fully agree.

Amazing how people can overlook what kind of person he is just because he can play football.

The amount of nonsense that Balotelli had to put up with and he did nothing like what he does.

As has been said by a former scout there is a 30 page dossier made for every player detailing everything about them as a person and as a player. If we still follow this then we won't be buying Suarez.

More Barry, Milner, Zaba, Kompany and so on i think.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
doesnt matter how much of a twat he is, hes a top player who linking up with david and kun would score a shit load of goals.

I disagree, it DOES matter how much of a twat he is. There are other non-cu*t players of his calibre we could get instead.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am --<br /><br />
doesnt matter how much of a twat he is, hes a top player who linking up with david and kun would score a shit load of goals.

I disagree, it DOES matter how much of a twat he is. There are other non-cu*t players of his calibre we could get instead.

I disagree, it DOES matter how much of a twat he is. There are other non-cu*t players of his calibre we could get instead.[/quote]

like who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.