Suarez (merged)

[quote="CTID101The amount of nonsense that Balotelli had to put up with and he did nothing like what he does.

[/quote]

I'll bite........

Suarez delivers on the pitch despite the occasional 'indiscretion' - he is a winner.

Neither is Suarez known better for his off field activities.......

He is one of a few players that is proven quality and would genuinely propel us.

So you'd condone a player who is a known racist, cheat with a mean nasty streak (biting people, two footed lunges from behind etc.) at this club?

Dear me... success at any cost eh?

Do you not think youre being a touch over dramatic?

Suarez is no worse than many,some have even played in Blue......

I like winners and his antics are part and parcel of that mentality,give me one Suarez over ten Nasri's.

Had my doubts about this bloke,but I've got to admitt he is fuckin class,come on bob 40 mill should persuade the mickeys to hand over.

CTID101 said:
^. Fully agree.

Amazing how people can overlook what kind of person he is just because he can play football.

The amount of nonsense that Balotelli had to put up with and he did nothing like what he does.

As has been said by a former scout there is a 30 page dossier made for every player detailing everything about them as a person and as a player. If we still follow this then we won't be buying Suarez.

More Barry, Milner, Zaba, Kompany and so on i think.

You could easily turn that around, and say, amazing how people overlook what an absolute fantastic footballer & prolific goal scorer he would be for our club, just because he's a.......(you choose as you didn't specify)....kind of player.

I actually sit on the fence here. I personally think he's a nasty piece of work and a disgusting person. But after missing out on van persie last year and seeing what he has done for united, I think he has made the difference for them. And you can say what you like about Suarez, but if you don't think he has been a better player than van persie this season (which I believe he has been), you can't say he hasn't been close behind. I don't like the guy, but would he make a massive difference for us? YES!!!!

avoidconfusion said:
So you'd condone a player who is a known racist, cheat with a mean nasty streak (biting people, two footed lunges from behind etc.) at this club?

Dear me... success at any cost eh?

"A known racist"
You obviously don't know the full story.
He's not a racist, he was just ignorant to what was acceptable in England.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Armaan said:
He's better than any player we have. Top top player.

Definitely not.

Definitely yes. we have better player on paper or on fifa but he is better on the pitch. 28 goals and 10 assists over all competitions in such a mediocre side.

any proof needed ?

I lough people saying him twat,racist. do you have any prove ? so you guys mean evra is a saint comparing to suarez.

and how about tevez ? wasn't he a twat to lot of u few days back ? even he used negrito in past ! so as messi ! which is very common word in latin america.

and about diving he has control it a lot tbh. and didn't aguero dive a awful lot ?!

CTID101 said:
^. Fully agree.

Amazing how people can overlook what kind of person he is just because he can play football.

The amount of nonsense that Balotelli had to put up with and he did nothing like what he does.

As has been said by a former scout there is a 30 page dossier made for every player detailing everything about them as a person and as a player. If we still follow this then we won't be buying Suarez.

More Barry, Milner, Zaba, Kompany and so on i think.

Absolutely this,

Suarez is everything thats wrong with football rolled into one little man/chipmunk, an absolute slimeball, vile, scumbag and serial diver cheat ........ Not for me

Regardless of his indiscretions you know on the pitch you get 100%. Same couldn't be said about Mario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.