Suarez (merged)

mgreenz97 said:
avoidconfusion said:
So you'd condone a player who is a known racist, cheat with a mean nasty streak (biting people, two footed lunges from behind etc.) at this club?

Dear me... success at any cost eh?

"A known racist"
You obviously don't know the full story.
He's not a racist, he was just ignorant to what was acceptable in England.

1+

He is not a racist.
He was not aware that certain words in England were classified as racially offensive and therefore culturally not acceptable.
It was the FA who did not accept that there were such things as cultural differences.

Wow.... I cannot believe what I am reading here.

So Racism is okay now if it is based on cultural differences... dear me.

Don't give me the whole "it's not considered Racist in Uruguay" bullshit... I am not having that. He used the term "Negrito" to degrade Evra purely based on the colour of his skin .... don't get me wrong, Evra is a twat but his skin colour has nothing to do with that.

He is also not a violent, nasty little shit I suppose because biting people and lunging at them from behind is just a cultural difference right?

avoidconfusion said:

Don't give me the whole "it's not considered Racist in Uruguay" bullshit... I am not having that. He used the term "Negrito" to degrade Evra purely based on the colour of his skin .... don't get me wrong, Evra is a twat but his skin colour has nothing to do with that.

He is also not a violent, nasty little shit I suppose because biting people and lunging at them from behind is just a cultural difference right?
Who the fuck would care if he came to our club and scored thirty a season. Its football not a personality contest ffs.

avoidconfusion said:

What a ridiculous way to think about it.
To him, there's no difference between calling someone a prick or a ****, which you often see players doing on the pitch, and calling Evra a "negrito".

mgreenz97 said:
What a ridiculous way to think about it.
To him, there's no difference between calling someone a prick or a ****, which you often see players doing on the pitch, and calling Evra a "negrito".

What an utter load of nonsense. He would have called him a prick or any other insult in Uruguayan Spanish rather than referring to his skin colour to insult him. The fact that you guys keep defending him on that is astounding.

Who the fuck would care if he came to our club and scored thirty a season. Its football not a personality contest ffs.

I would, and judging by this thread and some of the responses in here, so would a lot of other people. I understand that football is not a personality contest but that doesn't mean you have to do whatever it takes to be successful at all costs.

Besides the way he is being overrated here is beyond belief as well, would much rather have the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Jovetic, Goetze, Reus, Kroos, Bale etc.

MCFC BOB said:
Suarez isn't a racist, he's just an exceptional footballer that used racist language.

... and who does this kind of stuff on a regular basis:

iHvvo5bLLinZE.gif

images

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNnN-Eds3Q[/youtube]

avoidconfusion said:
bapi said:
Suarez is more complete than Kun and much more useful in build-up play plis better in dribbling. Also he's the closest thing to Messi right now.

Never read this much shit in my life before.

Aguero
9 goals + 2 assists in 23 matches
2 dribbles per game
25 passes, 1.3 key passes, 0.1 crosses

Suarez
21 goals + 4 assists in 27 matches
2.9 dribbles per game
36.1 passes, 2.9 key passes, 0.5 crosses

So what you'll say now you idiot?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.