Suarez (merged)

avoidconfusion said:
mgreenz97 said:
What a ridiculous way to think about it.
To him, there's no difference between calling someone a prick or a ****, which you often see players doing on the pitch, and calling Evra a "negrito".

What an utter load of nonsense. He would have called him a prick or any other insult in Uruguayan Spanish rather than referring to his skin colour to insult him. The fact that you guys keep defending him on that is astounding.

Who the fuck would care if he came to our club and scored thirty a season. Its football not a personality contest ffs.

I would, and judging by this thread and some of the responses in here, so would a lot of other people. I understand that football is not a personality contest but that doesn't mean you have to do whatever it takes to be successful at all costs.

Besides the way he is being overrated here is beyond belief as well, would much rather have the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Jovetic, Goetze, Reus, Kroos, Bale etc.
He isn't overrated though he is one of the best players in the world at the moment which is why the majority of city fans would have him here in a second even with his controversial antics. Are you really saying players like Kross, Jovetic, Gotze are better than Saurez? I would also take him over Cavani and probably Bale at a push.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Poor man's Carlos Tevez in his prime.

Not what we need.

Too many people these days want to make good players great ones before they have achieved anything.

Suarez is already at the right club. Big fish in a small pond.

We could say that about almost every player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Not what we need.

Too many people these days want to make good players great ones before they have achieved anything.

All about opinions,i think youre very wrong.

He would enhance any team with his combination of talent and effort.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Not what we need.

I really doubt you have watched him on a regular basis otherwise I struggle to see how you get to that conclusion of him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cje6WSqPVAI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6tk48bKLH4[/youtube]

bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:
bapi said:
Suarez is more complete than Kun and much more useful in build-up play plis better in dribbling. Also he's the closest thing to Messi right now.

Never read this much shit in my life before.

Aguero
9 goals + 2 assists in 23 matches
2 dribbles per game
25 passes, 1.3 key passes, 0.1 crosses

Suarez
21 goals + 4 assists in 27 matches
2.9 dribbles per game
36.1 passes, 2.9 key passes, 0.5 crosses

So what you'll say now you idiot?!

Sorry but that personal insult and the fact that you are actually serious about saying he is the closest thing to Messi right now put you right on the top of my list of dickheads that aren't worth having a conversation with. :)

I don't fucking care that he is a cheat twat a racist or whatever you want to call him..he is a fucking world class player and i will take him over cavani or bale in a second..him with silva aguero toure and someone like reus or gotze will rip the league in pieces!!!! give them 40M for him in the summer and bring him here

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Not what we need.

Possibly a harsh assessment but not dreadfully harsh and I agree that he is not what we need when we will hopefully still have Aguero. City need Cavani.

FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Not what we need.

All about opinions,i think youre very wrong.

He would enhance any team with his combination of talent and effort.

I just feel we already have a player who beats him hands down. A guy who is younger, has the dribbling skills to match - Sergio Aguero.

Anyone who thinks we have seen the best of Aguero yet is in for a nice surprise.

We really need a taller link man with a technique to match, think will really see Aguero come to the fore.

I have visions of two diddy men banging away at the same door if Aguero and Suarez both played up front.

I'd have him all day, but it's an expensive upgrade just for Tevez - unless we somehow sent him the other way as part of the equation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.