Suarez

Personally, Suarez is one of the most gifted players I have ever seen grace the PL. His ability to make a half yard of space when there is seemingly nothing being given by a defender is brilliant.

If this was a footballing decision it would be a no-brainer to bid for this guy.

Despite this, its pretty clear that our 'project' is a long-term, and part of this I would suggest is to win the minds of many outsiders, neutrals, haters, whatever. Champions have come and gone in the past, most of whom have been arrogant al la Mourinho's Chelsea and them lot over the road. This is something different and although I think Suarez is brilliant, his reputation unfortunately is not something that would fit this ethos.

Interesting this. Either it's LFC wanting a bidding war; Suarez's agent wanting a better deal for his man; or true.
Suarez is an absolute belter - irrespetive of his moral failings - and would improve any team. We didn't sign a stellar name in the summer and that's hurt Bobby. Although he signed a new deal last season that simply strengthens LFC's hand on a transfer fee, nothing more.
At the end of the day, how confident is LS that he wil be winning tophies/challenging for them and playing Chumps League with 'Pool anytime soon?

Just imagine what they will make us pay for him. I hope we just pay whatever falcaos buy out is (assuming he's willing to join us)

Brendan Rodgers has said Suarez is going nowhere and come January there will be no bidding war, thats the end of that then thank fuck, dont want him anywhere near this club

Guys are ou serious ?!!!!!!!! do you believe the medias bullshit ???

how can City go after Suarez when there is Tevez ? if You said someone else i would say maybe

this shit stories are like making fun of the club; like if city want to buy any player arround !

what would suarez add to city ? nothing special or different to the strikers already available !

so countinue to believe the fucking medias and debate about fake stories

ps: used some words just cause i'm fed up !

Today it's Cavani according to our own village idiot Angelo Gregucci, who loves to tell Italian radio exactly who City are interested in for some reason.

So it's gone Jovetic -> Falcao -> Suarez -> Cavani, with a dash of Lewandowski and Neymar thrown in within the space of a month or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.