Suarez

LoveCity said:
Today it's Cavani according to our own village idiot Angelo Gregucci, who loves to tell Italian radio exactly who City are interested in for some reason.

So it's gone Jovetic -> Falcao -> Suarez -> Cavani, with a dash of Lewandowski and Neymar thrown in within the space of a month or so.

"Defensive Coach" my arse, WTF is this man's role exactly? Scout?

LoveCity said:
Today it's Cavani according to our own village idiot Angelo Gregucci, who loves to tell Italian radio exactly who City are interested in for some reason.

So it's gone Jovetic -> Falcao -> Suarez -> Cavani, with a dash of Lewandowski and Neymar thrown in within the space of a month or so.

Just agents flexing muscles prior to the Jan window

xzbit04 said:
LoveCity said:

"Defensive Coach" my arse, WTF is this man's role exactly? Scout?

Yes he is a scout, as Mancini has said multiple times.

We have Aguero who can do Suarez's job to equal effect. He is a quality player but not the clinical goalscorer we are looking for.

Stuuuuuu said:
I never thought I'd say this, but I might have to stop supporting City if this happens.

Glad you only used the word might. But we don't want this character, regardless of any footballing talent.

I'm considering, after the Villa game, going on a pilgrimage to every shrine in Europe to pray for deliverance, including the one that Roberto went to that apparently got us the title!!

LoveCity said:

Every one of those is a fantastic player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.