Suarez?

abu13 said:
mancboy123 said:
simon23 said:
Id have him in a heart beat. He is a fantastic striker one of very few, id put on the same level as tevez and aguero.

If arsenal have made a bid surely they must have has some encouragement that he would be willing to stay in the UK? (cannt blame him for wanting to leave due to the media though - poisoness rats)

If there is the slightest possibility of him staying in the prem we should be in for him. He is a game changer and a strike force of him and kun/dzeko with Guedetti as back up would see us as a real title threat

Arsenal made that pathetic bad in a sad attempt to hurry the higuain deal along they knew damn well it would never be accepted.

I heard on Saturday that there was a problem with the higuain deal and that he had maybe had his head turned by someone else. Just to be clear though the guy concerned said that it is nothing to do with us.
I bet it's Napoli after we refused to sell them Dzeko (who is going to Shalke as a swap for Draxler). I wish! :-)

Sir Joe Aguero said:
He's the closest thing I can think of to a Tevez replacement. Would have him in a heartbeat.

Me to despite all of his problems he's still world class.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
He's the closest thing I can think of to a Tevez replacement. Would have him in a heartbeat.

It's Tevez's playing style that has tactically handicapped the team though. I don't really want a run-everywhere, refuse-to-shoot, compress-the-game replacement. We're better off getting in a striker who plays on the last man looking for goals (sounds like Negredo) and letting Aguero buzz around him, as pellegrini favours a front two.

I honestly cannot believe that we have not made a move for Suarez. Come on City, what are you playing at and get your act together.

We have sold Tevez and Balotelli and this guy is as good as a replacement as there is out there, scores goals for fun, a great team player and most importantly has played in the Premier League.

I'm sorry but I don't subscribe to all this bad attitude nonsense, if he's managed correctly, we will have one hell of a player.

Get it done before it's too late, if our feeder club Arsenal are in for him, I'm sure we can land him!

I suspect his reasons for leaving are the press so I can see him going abroad but if he were to stay in this country London would be the place to go not 30 odd miles up the M62.

Suarez for me would be like someone stopping you in the steet and saying...I will give you a million pounds right now, but I'm also going to inject you with aids.

Do you still want the money?

as much of a **** he is id have him he would run riot up top with sergio and he drives forward which we lacked sometimes last season trying to pass the ball in the net, every team needs an absolute fucking head the ball

Pellegrini59 said:
Suarez for me would be like someone stopping you in the steet and saying...I will give you a million pounds right now, but I'm also going to inject you with aids.

Do you still want the money?

Sounds like he's going to inject you anyway so take the money....might as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.