Suarez?

Pellegrini59 said:
Suarez for me would be like someone stopping you in the steet and saying...I will give you a million pounds right now, but I'm also going to inject you with aids.

Do you still want the money?

Well do you?

MadchesterCity said:
Pellegrini59 said:
Suarez for me would be like someone stopping you in the steet and saying...I will give you a million pounds right now, but I'm also going to inject you with aids.

Well do you?

What if you already had Aids or some other terminal illness? It would be Ta very much I'm on the piss again.

GSW Blue said:
MadchesterCity said:
Pellegrini59 said:

Well do you?

What if you already had Aids or some other terminal illness? It would be Ta very much I'm on the piss again.

Positive mental attitude!

johnmc said:
dtc78 said:
People can dress it up all they want regarding buying cheaper alternatives to the 'superstars' but fact is if we don't compete with the big guns then we shouldn't expect to dine at the top table. Like him or not Suarez would be immense at City. Maybe our plan isn't quite as ambitious as some might believe, and it's certainly about the long term and not the short. This isn't a bad thing but just worry slightly with the gap closing between our inferior competition.

My only slight issue with this seasons business to date is the fee for Fernandinho. We appeared to pay this happily yet are haggling and losing decent players over relatively small money. If we bought a Suarez or Bale would the commercial value soften the blow? Speculate to accumulate.

Like it or not Suarez does not want to come to City or another club in the premier league.

We don't know that Bale wants to leave Spurs, that he would come to us or that we agree with the fee spurs may put on his head. If they turned round and said £80m would you still say we should just pay it.

Annoys me when people just ssay "Lets buy Bale" "Lets just pay what they want for Suarez" etc etc - its really not that easy

WHat price do you think we paid for Fernandinho?

The price was between 25-30 million. Hopefully it will look like a bargain by the end of the season.

£80 million for Bale? You read the Daily Star I assume?

I agree we shouldn't pay over the odds, but in today's market would Suarez's price be anywhere near the ridiculous figures being asked by Napoli for Cavani?

I assume you think Higuain would be vastly overpriced at £20 mil?

If we sign both Suarez and Pepe we will have one of the most committed sides in world football.

Surely we could get through any champions league group with

......Zab....komp....pepe....clichy

.............ferdy...........yaya.......
......Navas.......................Silva.
................Aguero..Suarez........

Especially with Pellegrini at the helm

dtc78 said:
johnmc said:
dtc78 said:
People can dress it up all they want regarding buying cheaper alternatives to the 'superstars' but fact is if we don't compete with the big guns then we shouldn't expect to dine at the top table. Like him or not Suarez would be immense at City. Maybe our plan isn't quite as ambitious as some might believe, and it's certainly about the long term and not the short. This isn't a bad thing but just worry slightly with the gap closing between our inferior competition.

My only slight issue with this seasons business to date is the fee for Fernandinho. We appeared to pay this happily yet are haggling and losing decent players over relatively small money. If we bought a Suarez or Bale would the commercial value soften the blow? Speculate to accumulate.

Like it or not Suarez does not want to come to City or another club in the premier league.

We don't know that Bale wants to leave Spurs, that he would come to us or that we agree with the fee spurs may put on his head. If they turned round and said £80m would you still say we should just pay it.

Annoys me when people just ssay "Lets buy Bale" "Lets just pay what they want for Suarez" etc etc - its really not that easy

WHat price do you think we paid for Fernandinho?

The price was between 25-30 million. Hopefully it will look like a bargain by the end of the season.

£80 million for Bale? You read the Daily Star I assume?

I agree we shouldn't pay over the odds, but in today's market would Suarez's price be anywhere near the ridiculous figures being asked by Napoli for Cavani?

I assume you think Higuain would be vastly overpriced at £20 mil?

Yes! Scousers would want 40m for suarez and with current market values he is possibly worth it. They wont get that tho,i reckon Madrid have tapped him hence his talking about them in the press,thats where he will go and that's why Madrid fucked cavani off! IMO of course!

Higuain is ok but not great,you could put any half decent striker in madrids side and he would get a few,so a gamble at 20m in my book.

Arsenals bid for suarez was a wind up,they must know his plans. Breaking News. . . Hull set to bid 30m for Messi works just as well!

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/pre...-transfer-news-club-may-enter-suarez-race.php

by SportsDirect News Reporter9th July 2013 1:06pm BST
Exclusive
Manchester City could be set to enter a bidding war with Arsenal for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, after deals for Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic of Fiorentina both stalled.
Following the departure of Carlos Tevez in a £12 million transfer to Juventus this summer and the sale of Mario Balotelli to AC Milan in January for £20m, City are in need of a striker and had targeted Negredo and Jovetic as possible new recruits.
However, it has since emerged that City are yet to table an official bid to Sevilla for Negredo, whilst any deal for Jovetic would see club have to fork out the full sum of his £27m buyout clause after Fiorentina ruled out a cheaper deal.
Arsenal had also been hot on the trail of Jovetic but appear now to have targeted Liverpool striker Suarez instead, despite having a £30m bid for the Uruguayan international rejected.
Following showdown talks between Suarez and his Anfield club, SportsDirect News understands that a figure of £40 million has emerged as a possible fee acceptable to Liverpool.
Whilst Arsenal may baulk at increasing their previous bid by such a margin, City could yet be convinced to firm up their interest with an offer of ther own and push through what would be a sensational signing for the club.
City have already brought in Brazilian attacking midfielder Fernandinho and winger Jesus Navas from Shakhtar Donetsk and Sevilla respectively.

Cobwebcat said:
http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/pre...-transfer-news-club-may-enter-suarez-race.php

by SportsDirect News Reporter9th July 2013 1:06pm BST
Exclusive
Manchester City could be set to enter a bidding war with Arsenal for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, after deals for Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic of Fiorentina both stalled.
Following the departure of Carlos Tevez in a £12 million transfer to Juventus this summer and the sale of Mario Balotelli to AC Milan in January for £20m, City are in need of a striker and had targeted Negredo and Jovetic as possible new recruits.
However, it has since emerged that City are yet to table an official bid to Sevilla for Negredo, whilst any deal for Jovetic would see club have to fork out the full sum of his £27m buyout clause after Fiorentina ruled out a cheaper deal.
Arsenal had also been hot on the trail of Jovetic but appear now to have targeted Liverpool striker Suarez instead, despite having a £30m bid for the Uruguayan international rejected.
Following showdown talks between Suarez and his Anfield club, SportsDirect News understands that a figure of £40 million has emerged as a possible fee acceptable to Liverpool.
Whilst Arsenal may baulk at increasing their previous bid by such a margin, City could yet be convinced to firm up their interest with an offer of ther own and push through what would be a sensational signing for the club.
City have already brought in Brazilian attacking midfielder Fernandinho and winger Jesus Navas from Shakhtar Donetsk and Sevilla respectively.

Please City,NO !!!

ethan23 said:
If we sign both Suarez and Pepe we will have one of the most committed sides in world football.

Surely we could get through any champions league group with

......Zab....komp....pepe....clichy

.............ferdy...........yaya.......
......Navas.......................Silva.
................Aguero..Suarez........

Especially with Pellegrini at the helm
Who is 'ferdy'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.