Suarez?

Has stated he is flattered to be linked with Arsenal but no bids in for him as yet...

What r u playing at Blues, snap him up now!! Would be a great addition to the playing squad!!

If we'd have gone for him before he went to the dippers there would be people on here saying not good enough, plays in a shit league, we're going backwards etc...

I'm just worried if we went for him he might not track back

Talk of the fee to arsenal being only 25m. If he would stay in the prem I would be going all out for his signature

Super David Silva 21 said:
Find it interesting that he's come out and says he wants Chumps league football, possible stay in England perhaps?

This is the player that would change our situation in Europe, there are few as good as him and if we aren't trying out best to get him then we are just crazy

This guy would be for us what van persie was to the rags last season, mark my words he will bring home the title

Great player and would fit our system well, but I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

He reckons he gets shit from the press, it's nothing to what Mario got, and if you compare their rap sheets then Mario was a saint in comparison.

Ignoring the fact that he's a detestable ****, the media is full of Liverpool fans who make apologies for him time and time again.
We have very few fans in the media and plenty of people who love to stick the boot into us, we've seen it countless times since the takeover.

Suarez in a City shirt would be hounded and vilified relentlessly and by association so would we.
It's not as though he can change either, he's just a ****, it's his nature.

So it's a big fat no, we have enough shit from the media to contend with, and we certainly don't need any help from this arsehole.

Make no mistake Suarez is a top top player, yes he is a complete bellend but its his football ability I'm interested in , better player than Cavani and it sounds like we would have payed around 40 mill for him.
Him and serg would rip the prem apart and make us much better in the champs league,would be really disappointed if we aren't in for him.

stony said:
Great player and would fit our system well, but I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

He reckons he gets shit from the press, it's nothing to what Mario got, and if you compare their rap sheets then Mario was a saint in comparison.

Ignoring the fact that he's a detestable ****, the media is full of Liverpool fans who make apologies for him time and time again.
We have very few fans in the media and plenty of people who love to stick the boot into us, we've seen it countless times since the takeover.

Suarez in a City shirt would be hounded and vilified relentlessly and by association so would we.
It's not as though he can change either, he's just a ****, it's his nature.

So it's a big fat no, we have enough shit from the media to contend with, and we certainly don't need any help from this arsehole.

I get what you're saying and you are probably correct but for me it just feels like he is what we are missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.