Suarez?

Perfect replacement for Tevez. Who gives a shit if the media slate him if he comes to City. Who will be laughing when we stroll the league. It would be ridiculous not to attempt to sign Suarez if he was willing to stay in England.

jake28 said:
Perfect replacement for Tevez. Who gives a shit if the media slate him if he comes to City. Who will be laughing when we stroll the league. It would be ridiculous not to attempt to sign Suarez if he was willing to stay in England.

We are well versed with controversial strikers. I hope we try to get him, yes be has a ban but I think he would be just what we need when the champs league starts. He will tear it a new arsehole

I would. I know a lot of pain would be involved, but he's on a different level to Cavani. Not the same player, but would form a perfect synergy with Aguero. Aguero and Negredo playing on the shoulder of the defender, and Suarez ripping up the space behind them. That would terrify most European clubs.

He is a complete tosser but he would be an amazing signing better then Cavani in my opinion. Knows the league and has been carrying Liverpool for awhile.

Doesn't he still have 6 games of a 10 game ban to serve, in which case we may be looking at October before we see him in a city shirt.

stony said:
Great player and would fit our system well, but I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

He reckons he gets shit from the press, it's nothing to what Mario got, and if you compare their rap sheets then Mario was a saint in comparison.

Ignoring the fact that he's a detestable ****, the media is full of Liverpool fans who make apologies for him time and time again.
We have very few fans in the media and plenty of people who love to stick the boot into us, we've seen it countless times since the takeover.

Suarez in a City shirt would be hounded and vilified relentlessly and by association so would we.
It's not as though he can change either, he's just a ****, it's his nature.

So it's a big fat no, we have enough shit from the media to contend with, and we certainly don't need any help from this arsehole.
My head says "this".

My heart says "but...."

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Doesn't he still have 6 games of a 10 game ban to serve, in which case we may be looking at October before we see him in a city shirt.
Just look at it as an injury for a month.

IDGAF if he's a ****.

-------Suarez----Aguero-------
Silva----------------------Navas
----------Dinho-Toure----------

bobmcfc said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Just look at it as an injury for a month.

Do we normally buy injured players?-and what if one of our other players gets injured and we are left short of numbers. You don't pay a premium for players who will have a long wait before a debut because it usually doesn't turn out well and we would be paying him wages for a month of no playing time for a suspension earnt whilst playing for another team. No thank you, without all of the other baggage. Jo-Jo is more talented, has a better temperament and would cost up to 10-15 million less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.