Suarez?

bobmcfc said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
bobmcfc said:
You obviously don't remember the signing of RSC

What is your point he was a terrible signing and although we bought him in June he didn't play till the end of September. A shameful episode for who ever was responsible and I can't recall signing a player with an injury in the 4 years since, Boateng picked up injury after signing and but for that may have settled as it happens he didn't and won the treble with Bayern last year. I really can't see the positives in signing Suarez, no point in taking the risk when there are more suitable alternatives.

My point is that we bought him while he was injured. Didn't someone ask if we did that ?

Yes. But if we were to treat Suarez's suspension then it would be bad idea wouldn't it, players who wait longer generally have reduced positive impact on team performances and fail to play to the level of their ability. Andy Carroll to Liverpool, Marko Marin to Chelsea, Mario Balotelli (in his first season), Jerome Boateng and RSC. Of course there are other reasons why the didn't turn out to be the best of signings but the long wait before a debut compounded any problems.

bobmcfc said:
What is your point he was a terrible signing and although we bought him in June he didn't play till the end of September. A shameful episode for who ever was responsible and I can't recall signing a player with an injury in the 4 years since, Boateng picked up injury after signing and but for that may have settled as it happens he didn't and won the treble with Bayern last year. I really can't see the positives in signing Suarez, no point in taking the risk when there are more suitable alternatives.

My point is that we bought him while he was injured. Didn't someone ask if we did that ?

Yes. But if we were to treat Suarez's suspension then it would be bad idea wouldn't it, players who wait longer generally have reduced positive impact on team performances and fail to play to the level of their ability. Andy Carroll to Liverpool, Marko Marin to Chelsea, Mario Balotelli (in his first season), Jerome Boateng and RSC. Of course there are other reasons why the didn't turn out to be the best of signings but the long wait before a debut
compounded any problems.

I don't buy this theory at all. If a player is good enough, a player is good enough. That is all there is to it. And anyone not wanting Suarez wants water boarding.

dachoosen1 said:
He is a complete tosser but he would be an amazing signing better then Cavani in my opinion. Knows the league and has been carrying Liverpool for awhile.

Yep. Cavani is the classic target man. Suarez gives you far more. The only concern is his finishing, which was okay last season but sucked large style the season before.

Pam said:
anyone not wanting Suarez wants water boarding.

Do you expect a serious response because you won't get one- your opinion on anything is usually wide off the mark and hence worth nout, you vile creature.

Pam said:

Do you expect a serious response because you won't get one- your opinion on anything is usually wide off the mark and hence worth nout, you vile creature.

WTF??! Psycho much?

Out of all the players we have been linked to this summer Suarez is probably the only one who could single handedly take us to the next level. He won't be coming here though.

Pam said:
Pam said:

WTF??! Psycho much?

No, I just don't like you and you deserve that response. Your frequent inquisitions of Bobby outers was much worse than that so what are you moaning about. I called you vile I am sure quite a few would agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.