Suarez?

I really can't emphasise enough how much I don't want Suarez. Nothing to do with footballing ability (all though I think he is hugely overrated), it's entirely down his despicable character. I could not support a player like him and I'd be sickened to see fellow blues put in the awful position Liverpool fans have been in, in having to try and defend him

Matt.D said:
Out of all the players we have been linked to this summer Suarez is probably the only one who could single handedly take us to the next level. He won't be coming here though.

Probably not but he or his agent are being a bit inconsistent about why he is saying he might want to go. First its because he wants out of the UK and now its because he wants CL football. Don't know whether to read anything into that or not but City don't seem to be showing much interest anyway. I've never once heard that we're linked to him. I bloody hope he doesn't end up at the Chavski Bridge.

Pam said:
Matt.D said:
Out of all the players we have been linked to this summer Suarez is probably the only one who could single handedly take us to the next level. He won't be coming here though.

Probably not but he or his agent are being a bit inconsistent about why he is saying he might want to go. First its because he wants out of the UK and now its because he wants CL football. Don't know whether to read anything into that or not but City don't seem to be showing much interest anyway. I've never once heard that we're linked to him. I bloody hope he doesn't end up at the Chavski Bridge.

We were linked to him in the people & express I think it was a fortnight ago, but if we were interested now then people would know about it. And yea there has been a back track on his comments, still think he will end up at Real but if not could be any one of Bayern, Chelsea or Arsenal.

Pam said:
Matt.D said:

Some on here believe it would be better than him coming here. Baffling.

Pam said:
Matt.D said:

It makes sense though. He is the one pushing for the Madrid move not Madrid wanting him. It turnes out they aren't as interested in him as he thought they should be. Liverpool wants 50m. If Madrid is the only team bidding for hio m there is no reason to shell to shell out that kind of money. So start a bidding war with Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. to try and force Madrid to make a big money bid to for Liverpool to sell him.

Matt.D said:
Pam said:
Matt.D said:

We were linked to him in the people & express I think it was a fortnight ago, b

Didn't know this. They're all full of shit, anyway. Incidentally, I could swear that we were thinking about signing him before the Dippers did. This is someone's fault.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Pam said:
anyone not wanting Suarez wants water boarding.

Do you expect a serious response because you won't get one- your opinion on anything is usually wide off the mark and hence worth nout, you vile creature.

Well that wasn't very nice.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:59 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
Do you expect a serious response because you won't get one- your opinion on anything is usually wide off the mark and hence worth nout, you vile creature.

WTF??! Psycho much?

No, I just don't like you and you deserve that response. Your frequent inquisitions of Bobby outers was much worse than that so what are you moaning about. I called you vile I am sure quite a few would agree.

And that was even less nice

jake28 said:
Pam said:
Matt.D said:

Some on here believe it would be better than him coming here. Baffling.

When you look at how many top strikers are moving or available, there won't be another summer like this for a long time. Virtually every top #9 is on the move. Cavani, Falcao, Saurez, Lewandowski, etc. Summer 2013 is such a buyer's market that David Villa went for 5m euro.

If we come out of this with someone like Jovetic instead of Suarez, it will be hard to hide the disappointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.