Suarez?

On a purely footballing ability level Suarez is a player that would undoubtedly improve our team, let alone our squad.
On a professional level he has questionable morals that I believe the majority of people would not condone.
However, personally I cannot even believe he would come to us. He seems to genuinely have affection for the Dippers and signing for another Premiership team does not seem likely.
I think we may have entered a transfer cul-de-sac!!

Bonkers said:
On a purely footballing ability level Suarez is a player that would undoubtedly improve our team, let alone our squad.
On a professional level he has questionable morals that I believe the majority of people would not condone.
However, personally I cannot even believe he would come to us. He seems to genuinely have affection for the Dippers and signing for another Premiership team does not seem likely.
I think we may have entered a transfer cul-de-sac!!

If you offered him CL football and a nice wage packet he will soon be interested.

He has already stated he is flatted bt Arsenals's intersest hasn't he?

In my opinion, what he wants is to be playing at the highest level (The Champions League) and earn a fee that other strikers his level earn, he cannot get that at Liverpool currently.

Davs 19 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
so let me get this right, some people would rather have a thug in Pepe at the club than have a top top player in Suarez at the club?

I think Suarez is a racist, a self confessed cheat, and a thug.

Don't like any of the above but 2 of them are sadly endemic in today's game.

Can't condone /tolerate racism in anyway , shape or form. Just the way my moral compass works.

I'd be gutted if we signed him and trust we have more about us.
Ok if u think he's racist cause of the evra thing your wrong ..what he said is a common non insulting way to address a person of color..it's not racist it just doesn't translate in England or America for that matter..I blame him more for not assimilating to the culture racism is not the problem..he's just a dumb dude who doesn't realize the way they talk there isn't always accepted in another place..and yea ill take suarez in a flash he's at least as good as aguero if not better

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
Sergio and Suarez, what a pairing that will be.

Suarez is THE perfect replacement for Tevez, almost like for like.

Wow, never suspected Carlitos of being a racist and self confessed cheat. Just shows.....

footballing ability, not personality.

eddiemarin09 said:
Davs 19 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
so let me get this right, some people would rather have a thug in Pepe at the club than have a top top player in Suarez at the club?

I think Suarez is a racist, a self confessed cheat, and a thug.

Don't like any of the above but 2 of them are sadly endemic in today's game.

Can't condone /tolerate racism in anyway , shape or form. Just the way my moral compass works.

I'd be gutted if we signed him and trust we have more about us.
Ok if u think he's racist cause of the evra thing your wrong ..what he said is a common non insulting way to address a person of color..it's not racist it just doesn't translate in England or America for that matter..I blame him more for not assimilating to the culture racism is not the problem..he's just a dumb dude who doesn't realize the way they talk there isn't always accepted in another place..and yea ill take suarez in a flash he's at least as good as aguero if not better

You're either a scouser or .............forget it , it's not worth a ban.

I take it you think the tooth fairy and Santa are real ?

It's about success on the pitch at the end of the day. And Suarez would make us champs league contenders in my opinion. Don't give a fuck what he's like as long as he bangs the goals in.

Ireland_for_pm said:
It's about success on the pitch at the end of the day. And Suarez would make us champs league contenders in my opinion. Don't give a fuck what he's like as long as he bangs the goals in.

Really sad mate. I thought we were better than that. Just my opinion. I just hope this forum doesn't represent the average match going Blue.

Ireland_for_pm said:

This.

Him and Sergio could be dynamite together.

I hope the rumour is true sign him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.