Suarez?

sam-caddick said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
It's about success on the pitch at the end of the day. And Suarez would make us champs league contenders in my opinion. Don't give a fuck what he's like as long as he bangs the goals in.

This.

Him and Sergio could be dynamite together.

I hope the rumour is true sign him up.

If Karma exists, many on here are fucked. Off to a thread where people with a decent moral compass post.

We have fans that would welcome Suarez... Hey - ho, money & success have a strange effect on some folk........sleep well guys.......

I haven't read any of this thread. I just wanted to voice my opinion so I don't know if I'm in the minority or the majority.

It's starting to annoy me that we haven't bidded for him. He clearly wants to leave Liverpool. It's nothing to do with the media, he wants to leave because they're crap. He wants to challenge for the league and play in the champs league.

If we bidded £40m we will have one of the best strikers in the world.

Why mess around spending 25m on just a decent striker when one of the worlds best is availible at the right price.

Please bid for him City.

eddiemarin09 said:
Davs 19 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
so let me get this right, some people would rather have a thug in Pepe at the club than have a top top player in Suarez at the club?

I think Suarez is a racist, a self confessed cheat, and a thug.

Don't like any of the above but 2 of them are sadly endemic in today's game.

Can't condone /tolerate racism in anyway , shape or form. Just the way my moral compass works.

I'd be gutted if we signed him and trust we have more about us.
Ok if u think he's racist cause of the evra thing your wrong ..what he said is a common non insulting way to address a person of color..it's not racist it just doesn't translate in England or America for that matter..I blame him more for not assimilating to the culture racism is not the problem..he's just a dumb dude who doesn't realize the way they talk there isn't always accepted in another place..and yea ill take suarez in a flash he's at least as good as aguero if not better

I hasve a lot of Brazilian friends and your spot on. It's a very normal part of south american culture. To call black guys Negão (big black) in the same way you would say bloke or dude, it's a commen nickname as is feijão(black bean). That being said he has to be aware of the "rules" of the league and culture he's working. More than anything it's been his lack of accountability that's hurt him. Instead of just appologising and taking ressponsability he plays the victim. Much like when he bit Ivanovic. He makes a clear decision to fake a leg injury to distract the ref and play it off like he hadn't just bit the guy for no reason. If he just took responsability he'd be much easy to stomach. I was all in for us signing him until the bitting incedent. Now I just can't see it. 2 years in a row he's been suspended for conduct and 3rd time in his young career. He'll miss 5 PL games which is nearly a quarter of the season and I have no faith he can clean up his act.

sam-caddick said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
It's about success on the pitch at the end of the day. And Suarez would make us champs league contenders in my opinion. Don't give a fuck what he's like as long as he bangs the goals in.

This.

Him and Sergio could be dynamite together.

I hope the rumour is true sign him up.

So there are no moral issues no concerns for the history or ideals of the club, just win at all costs & stuff the reputation ?

Suarez is more trouble than he is worth and Ibrahimovic will be another disruption to the harmony within our squad.

GX Blue said:
I haven't read any of this thread. I just wanted to voice my opinion so I don't know if I'm in the minority or the majority.

It's starting to annoy me that we haven't bidded for him. He clearly wants to leave Liverpool. It's nothing to do with the media, he wants to leave because they're crap. He wants to challenge for the league and play in the champs league.

If we bidded £40m we will have one of the best strikers in the world.

Why mess around spending 25m on just a decent striker when one of the worlds best is availible at the right price.

Please bid for him City.

AND HE FUCKIN HATES UNITED!

Davs 19 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Really sad mate. I thought we were better than that. Just my opinion. I just hope this forum doesn't represent the average match going Blue.

Oh do behave, these are footballers we're talking about here, not fucking religious leaders. They're just normal blokes with the same failings as the rest of us, who just happen to be good at football, and in the case of Suarez he's bloody good at it.

hgblue said:
Davs 19 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Really sad mate. I thought we were better than that. Just my opinion. I just hope this forum doesn't represent the average match going Blue.

Oh do behave, these are footballers we're talking about here, not fucking religious leaders. They're just normal blokes with the same failings as the rest of us, who just happen to be good at football, and in the case of Suarez he's bloody good at it.
'
Definitely my last post on this one. I'll put you on the 'racist behaviour is acceptable' list.

Appreciate the heads up......

Why? So he can be banned from playing for large periods of the season? He's great while he's scoring, but as soon as he does something insane (and he will) he won't be scoring anymore because he won't even be playing. And then he'll demand to leave the club like he wants to live Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.