Suarez?

Davs 19 said:
hgblue said:
Davs 19 said:
Really sad mate. I thought we were better than that. Just my opinion. I just hope this forum doesn't represent the average match going Blue.

Oh do behave, these are footballers we're talking about here, not fucking religious leaders. They're just normal blokes with the same failings as the rest of us, who just happen to be good at football, and in the case of Suarez he's bloody good at it.
'
Definitely my last post on this one. I'll put you on the 'racist behaviour is acceptable' list.

Appreciate the heads up......

And I'll put you on the 'sanctimonious ****' list.

^ Second paragraph says we're interested, first time I've seen a decent non-red top paper say we're interested to be honest.

gazsmith1 said:
GX Blue said:
I haven't read any of this thread. I just wanted to voice my opinion so I don't know if I'm in the minority or the majority.

It's starting to annoy me that we haven't bidded for him. He clearly wants to leave Liverpool. It's nothing to do with the media, he wants to leave because they're crap. He wants to challenge for the league and play in the champs league.

If we bidded £40m we will have one of the best strikers in the world.
Erfect
Why mess around spending 25m on just a decent striker when one of the worlds best is availible at the right price.

Please bid for him City.

AND HE FUCKIN HATES UNITED!

Perfect

Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Tomorrow's Guardian has Arsenal improving their Suarez bid to £35m.

If they get him and add a midfielder and a center half they are title challengers.

https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/356513733897510912/photo/1/large
Goalkeeper arguably biggest problem.

Quite a bit of Cesar talk despite the Napoli interest.

I agree though, they need a midifielder to partner Wilshire, a center half to partner Koscielny and a goalkeeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.