Suarez?

Caveman said:
ballinio said:
Caveman said:
Correct. Txiki said recently that there is to be a change in the culture at City from the youth teams to the first team and part of that is not brining in arseholes to the club. So no Rag cünts from the EDS tweeting "haha Kompany owned by Ronaldo" and things like that, and no signings of the likes of Luiz fucking Suarez.
absolute tosh , its football, he`s a great player & would score goals for us , thats all that matters....& dont give me that `moral` shit either, we`re no different to any other club.
Tell Txiki that.

Plus it's not like Suarez is like Balotelli (first thing Txiki did was sell Mario) who just tags out late and flashes his cash; he told an opponent that he fouled him because he was black and then he wiped his finger on him and wiped it on his shorts saying "negro, negro!"
We could go to a whole new discussion here but i`ll say that theres lots of detestable players in football , it could be said that if your morals are so high maybe you shouldnt be watching the game, theres murderers, rapists & drug takers all currently playing the game, in my opinion all worse than what Suarez did.

ballinio said:
Caveman said:
ballinio said:
absolute tosh , its football, he`s a great player & would score goals for us , thats all that matters....& dont give me that `moral` shit either, we`re no different to any other club.
Tell Txiki that.

Plus it's not like Suarez is like Balotelli (first thing Txiki did was sell Mario) who just tags out late and flashes his cash; he told an opponent that he fouled him because he was black and then he wiped his finger on him and wiped it on his shorts saying "negro, negro!"
We could go to a whole new discussion here but i`ll say that theres lots of detestable players in football , it could be said that if your morals are so high maybe you shouldnt be watching the game, theres murderers, rapists & drug takers all currently playing the game, in my opinion all worse than what Suarez did.

But thankfully, none of the above mentioned play for City.

oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:
Caveman said:
Tell Txiki that.

If Suarez signed would you still watch City ?

ballinio said:
oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:

I watch my team not the player and have done for 48 years.If that was the case I would have packed up watching City donkeys years ago,as even now we still have the odd fan who has to shout "you black ..." or other types of ignorant racial overtones.
Thankfully over the years they are very few and far between.We now only have to work on some of the players within our British game.
I also read dozens of posts on here when Tevez was ready to be called back for first team duties,fans then claimed they would not watch City again.That lasted two minutes.

oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:
oakiecokie said:

I watch my team not the player and have done for 48 years.If that was the case I would have packed up watching City donkeys years ago,as even now we still have the odd fan who has to shout "you black ..." or other types of ignorant racial overtones.
Thankfully over the years they are very few and far between.We now only have to work on some of the players within our British game.
I also read dozens of posts on here when Tevez was ready to be called back for first team duties,fans then claimed they would not watch City again.That lasted two minutes.
glad i talked you round............. come on down LUIS SUAREZ !

ballinio said:
oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:

Hang on !! Look in the Jovetic thread to my reply to yours !! ;)

oakiecokie said:
ballinio said:
oakiecokie said:

Hang on !! Look in the Jovetic thread to my reply to yours !! ;)
Goofy fucker ? you could get a ban for that , like you said you watch the team not the player, i`m sure you`d get over it when he put the 3rd past utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.