Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

This shocking news again.

Actually met Sue weeks ago and she was indeed a very lovely lady.

Very sad and hard to believe. RIP Blue.

Rest in peace, BLUEBIRD 1

I never met her but she always seemed to be the voice of reason on here and a lovely lady too.

Shocked and very saddened.

Condolences from accross the water

Have just got up from my night shift to find that my travelling partner for Europe has gone. My heart goes out to all her family at this time. My memories of our tour last year will live on. GUTTED.

bluebird.jpg

Sue was a fan of the Picture Thread, she was very keen for Bluemooners to be able to recognise one another at games and socials. A great loss.

A lady that we enjoyed meeting and the friendship you showed us all.
Sue you will be missed by all of us. R.I.P bluebird1

More bad news.

Sorry to hear of this and hope all those close to Sue are doing as well as can be expected.

RIP

Love and peace

X

i have seen sue's shirt at many an away game but never knew her, but i think its fair to say judging by the many messages, we are all very lucky to support city, but in this case city were very lucky to have such a fantastic supporter, and it has always been been the brilliant supporters like sue, who make city the best club in the world.

I was lucky enough to know Sue personally from the bluemoon parties and on matchday's and you could not hope to meet a nicer lady who would do anything to help anyone. She dedicated so much time to helping people and arranging events and was always only a phone call away.

Sue was a true blue in every sense of the word and followed City everywhere including the EDS where we would sometimes stand together. Sue is the kind of supporter that make other clubs fans envious of Manchester City and I am incredibly sad tonight to hear this terrible news.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

God bless you Sue there will always be a seat at Eastlands for you x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.