Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

This morning as with most other mornings I picked up my mate Ryan who works with me. He told me how his girlfriend Helen had received some terrible news that her Aunt had tragically been found dead this morning (I won't go into the details) and that it was such a shock. I asked him where her Aunt lived, her age etc and thought how life can be so short and can end so suddenly and unexpectedly. We went to work and a few hours later Bill rang me to ask had I seen the board, which I hadn't and then he told me that Sue had passed away. Lovely Sue who my wife and I last hugged and kissed at Newcastle when we thought we'd finally managed it. The lovely Sue who wasn't that long ago sat in our house having a brew. Lovely Sue and her dog who would be there for anyone if needed, and in an instant I just knew that the person Ryan had told me about earlier this morning was our Sue. Its such a small world and we are all connected though somebody else.

Sue you will be sadly missed but never forgotten by every person you came into contact with. Rest peacefully honey, we all know you'll always be cheering us on. Josh, Clare, Charlotte and Naomi xxxx

Fuck. What is going on? RIP

A true shocker! RIP Blue.

Well they say it comes in three's don't they! Sam passing away last week, today the lad from the concert found dead, and now sue. I've never met her but spoke to her via PM before on here, and I recognise her from games after seeing her picture. I can remember flirting with her when I first joined thinking she was a young Hot minx!!! We both laughed about it via PM at the time and shared amfew PM's over the years. Gutted, condolences to her family ST this time. What happened, was she I'll?

RIP Sue xxx

Utterly shocked once again, I felt like I knew her.

My thoughts are with her family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.