Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Very sorry to hear about this. Condolences to her family.

RIP Bluebird.

Seems like ony yesterday we celebrated on the way out of St James Park. It was the only time I had spoken to Sue, but have seen her home/away and at EDS games over the years. As blue as they come.

A big loss to the "blue family"

R.I.P. Never met Bluebird but from other people's posting of her on the threads she wrote on she was a well liked and respected member of the forum and off it as well. Awful news coming off the back of recent even. Condolences to her family and those that knew her

I don't know what to say really.

When Sam died, I was gutted but in that came a feeling of resolve and poetry that we as a family on Bluemoon could put everything to one side to mourn his death and make others enjoy him as much as we did. That renaming the Cellar, getting a get together going, preserving his posts, donating to his charity could somehow help his Mum and those close to him appreciate how much that he was loved. It isn't much, but I felt that as a community of posters, we might be able to perhaps surprise them with his popularity on an obscure internet forum so that they know that a tiny piece of his words and humour will live on, even if it's just in a database. I really do still feel this. Naive, I know.

I get no such feeling with Sue's death, I feel like we've just been hit by a truck then got hit by another truck whilst we were reeling. I didn't know Sue very well because I'm not a big awayer and purposely try to keep me on here separate from me at the games or me in my life. I don't really know why, it's just something that I once thought was probably a good idea and sort of stuck to that. I don't attend any of the meetings or anything and there's a few of my family here who know me and now just Ric really. Sue used to make the effort to PM me about coming to the meetings which I always appreciated, even though she knew that I'd say no, she did it every time. I know that many of you knew Sue and thought an awful lot of her. The tales of her are almost legendary. She was beloved. I can only think about you guys who knew both Sam and Sue very well, I can't imagine what you're feeling.

That's it really. There's nothing to say. I wish that I could find something.

Wow can't believe thus only messages her on FB last week. You will be missed she is smiling up in heaven probably reliving the last day of the season.

You will be missed

Damocles said:

When Sam died, I was gutted but in that came a feeling of resolve and poetry that we as a family on Bluemoon could put everything to one side to mourn his death and make others enjoy him as much as we did. That renaming the Cellar, getting a get together going, preserving his posts, donating to his charity could somehow help his Mum and those close to him appreciate how much that he was loved. It isn't much, but I felt that as a community of posters, we might be able to perhaps surprise them with his popularity on an obscure internet forum so that they know that a tiny piece of his words and humour will live on, even if it's just in a database. I really do still feel this. Naive, I know.

I get no such feeling with Sue's death, I feel like we've just been hit by a truck then got hit by another truck whilst we were reeling. I didn't know Sue very well because I'm not a big awayer and purposely try to keep me on here separate from me at the games or me in my life. I don't really know why, it's just something that I once thought was probably a good idea and sort of stuck to that. I don't attend any of the meetings or anything and there's a few of my family here who know me and now just Ric really. Sue used to make the effort to PM me about coming to the meetings which I always appreciated, even though she knew that I'd say no, she did it every time. I know that many of you knew Sue and thought an awful lot of her. The tales of her are almost legendary. She was beloved. I can only think about you guys who knew both Sam and Sue very well, I can't imagine what you're feeling.

You missed out on meeting a very special person. I don't think I've stopped crying since i found out. She was one in a billion.

tueartsboots said:
You missed out on meeting a very special person. I don't think I've stopped crying since i found out. She was one in a billion.

This is a hugely overused statement that is often complete bollocks, but in my experience, it holds true for her;

I've never heard a bad word about her.

Seriously, I've never heard anybody in the whole sphere of City fans who had anything but unanimous love and respect for Sue.

I hope that you find some comfort mate. I'm not sure if I can do anything to help but I'm only on the end of a PM if you feel the need to talk or anything. It's not much, I know but the offer is open for as long as you want.

Damocles said:

there isn't anything that you haven't already said. What you have written, like the post about Sam's death, sums how I feel and you put it a lot better than I could.

cant believe this, what a great women she was, will be sadly missed by everyone

total shock

gone but not forgotten

r i p sue

I met Sue at the Augustiner Keller in Munich, this is such tragic news and so soon after Sam, R.I.P Sue sleep well sweetheart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.