Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Wow,just in from a hard days graft and now have to read through another RIP thread... Fuckin cant believe it, as someone earlier said-FUCK U DEATH...

Rest in peace bluebird, watch us dominate the world from the sky xx

Another very sad day, R.I.P. Bluebird1.

Terrible news. This forum has been plagued with death lately. RIP bluebird

As someone said before. FUCK YOU DEATH

Not posted on here for a long time but since this place is how I came to be privileged to be able to call Sue a friend, I simply had to come and post on her thread.

I first started talking to her online after I invited her to my house to watch a match when she was on holiday in my area and wasn't sure where she'd get to see it. She managed to get sorted but next time she was here we did meet, and we spent a fabulous day walking up by Hadrian's Wall with Nell, her gorgeous dog. We bonded straight away and we had so much in common we joked we were separated at birth. We really clicked and we never stopped yakking! I last saw her in the pub before last season's memorable Newcastle match and it was lovely to introduce her to the North East mob - naturally she slotted in easily as she always does...... I mean did (I just can't take that in!)

Just as I was leaving work tonight I saw the news on Twitter and it's fair to say the posts previous to this sum up my own feelings - but mainly I am still in shock. Sue was just such a lovely person - she shone. She LIVED!

RIP Sue, you're a Champion forever and will never be forgotten and we'll take you in our hearts to every match with us.

P.S I really hope Nell can find a good home as Sue doted on her and I know she's terrified of men which might make it tricky. I'd offer but I have 3 men in the house so she'd hate it. :(

Just logged in and am totally shocked.
Never had the pleasure of meeting Sue but
nevertheless through this forum it felt like she was a friend.
Sincere condolences to all who loved and knew her.
May she Rest In Peace.

RIP sue you will be missed by many, only met sue once but made a lasting impression.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.