Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Never met the Lady in question but did read her posts and by what everyone who did meet her are saying on here she is a great loss to this place.

RIP to all fellow Blues and for those that knew her, be strong she will no doubt be looking down on you all.

Thats 5 now in 6 weeks for me.

2 Cyber Friends - Sam and Sue
A friend of a friend aged 23 :-((((
2 of my wife's Relatives - Mum and Cousin.

Eternal Rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

I'm in tears as well.

Remember sharing a taxi with her in town on matchday before I even knew she was on here. She was a bit drunk IIRC!

Spoke to her on a few occasions ever since, most recently at the senior cup final.

Still in shock. She was absolutely wonderful. No bad bone in her.

FFS :(

Does anyone know who I should contact to ask if there'd be any objections to having Sue remembered on a banner along with Sam. I have been in touch with Sams Mum and she is happy for Sue and Sam to share our banner.

Once I hear one way or another we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

David

Just can't believe it :'-( wtf, anthony just told me and I thought it was a wind up. Why? why are such good people going and some evil bastards are still around. Lovely lady, regret not meeting her big time.

RIP, big hugs to all who were mates with her, hugs to her family.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm --<br /><br />
mancitymick said:
Why does him upstairs take away the decent people. RIP fellow BLUE

totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.