Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

How is giving the French £millions in anyway going to stop people crossing the channel.
They are fleeing poverty and persecution the French will just trouser the cash, use the money to process them when they get here.

Legal routes like we gave to the white europeans , fucking more simple than being nasty and vile and getting complicated rules as above , the tories dont want them here , dont want to fill how many vacancies in the economy , nasty cunts

I remember pre-referendum being mocked by Brexiteers for pointing out Brexit would only exacerbate the issue. They were adamant that the French would have to pull their fingers out and wouldn't accept my view which was that when we left we became a 3rd country then people travelling TO the UK ceases to be an EU and by default French problem. If people seek to travel through the EU to come to our shores why would anyone in the EU prevent them from doing so and making it their problem? Best just to stand back and let them through.

The rest has been history

How is giving the French £millions in anyway going to stop people crossing the channel.
They are fleeing poverty and persecution the French will just trouser the cash, use the money to process them when they get here.

yep, I saw this coming a mile off, way before the Brexit vote. The thick cunts that voted for it thought that it would stop illegal immigration it was only ever going to make it worse as France wouldn't be arsed policing it anymore. And guess what, that's what's happened. If I were Macron I'd pocket the money give a few French people some jobs to say we've met the criteria but not worry about the policing of the attempts to sail across the channel. Why would France bother?

What the hell do the Navy, Army and Air Force do?
I mean seriously, toally useless.

invertebrates, us all.

If I were Macron I'd pocket the money give a few French people some jobs to say we've met the criteria but not worry about the policing of the attempts to sail across the channel. Why would France bother?

so just turn a blind eye to the criminals profiting from people risking their lives crossing the channel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.