Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

so just turn a blind eye to the criminals profiting from people risking their lives crossing the channel?
Yes, why would they care?

If asylum seekers were leaving Blighty on the south coast, would you expect this government, one who doesn’t give a flying fuck about any foreigner, to stop them going?

You'd have Farage on the beach handing out cans of Red Bull and Monster to help them preserve energy to get them across.

What the hell do the Navy, Army and Air Force do?
I mean seriously, toally useless.

invertebrates, us all.

Two questions

1/ How large do you think our armed forces are and what spare capacity do you think they have
2/ Why would a civilised western democracy use its armed forces to patrol its borders?

Thank you for posting the armed forces are totally useless the day after Armistice Day...........says an awful lot about you

so just turn a blind eye to the criminals profiting from people risking their lives crossing the channel?

If the alternative is a build up of migrants on the French border causing him political troubles then yes why wouldn't he? We left to enable us to control our borders - something the liars that sold you that pup made no preparation for and have done nothing since to fix it....... is it sinking in yet? The EU care as much about Mexicans crossing the border into the USA as they do migrants to the UK simply because neither are member states

If the alternative is a build up of migrants on the French border causing him political troubles then yes why wouldn't he? We left to enable us to control our borders - something the liars that sold you that pup made no preparation for and have done nothing since to fix it....... is it sinking in yet? The EU care as much about Mexicans crossing the border into the USA as they do migrants to the UK simply because neither are member states

Regardless, any government should care about humans risking their lives crossing the channel - many of which women and children

All Goverments should be doing more to secure borders to prevent this from happening

The solution is to process them because 95% are legally entitled to be here. Racism is alive and well in this country in people I know forgetting how they came to be here.

The first reply is usually “they are taking all our money (hand outs) housing NHS our jobs, schools. Everything they are told by media, politicians etc.
Amongst them are doctors, nurses educated people who could fill the vacancies we have in the care sector they come from all over the world

Earlier I said how did those Ukraine soldiers get across too the point and I was told on “gun boats” I’m looking blank they said “same as those crossing the channel“

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.