Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Well that is one opinion.

Another is that she and indeed her predecessor (Priti Patel) and Lee Anderson - the new deputy party chairman - speak for most people*. But the trouble is, the civil service, the fake Tory MPs (who should really be in the Lib-Dem party) & charities such as Care4Calais (why has that not been shut-down?) act against the majority view. I thought I lived in a democratic country, but I'm not sure I do.

*Not most on here of course - this is (mostly) for young people, but in just a few years time a quater of the UK population will be over-65 and most of them think in a similar way to me, which is why Braverman/Badinoch/Anderson and people with similar views are playing the long game.

Reminds me of someone who said "Theres bad guys on both sides..."

Who was that orange faced fascist. His name escapes me...?

I assume you mean Donald Trump, yes?

The fact is, if there hadn't been a corona virus pandemic, it is more than likley that he would have had eight years, not four.

Interestingly, when Trump tried to say it was a virus from a lab in Wuhan everyone shouted him down, but when Biden said it was a virus from a lab in Wuhan, not so much.

If Covid-19 had started in a market in Salisbury (a few miles away from Porton Down) what do you think the world view would have been?

Another is that she and indeed her predecessor (Priti Patel) and Lee Anderson - the new deputy party chairman - speak for most people*. But the trouble is, the civil service, the fake Tory MPs (who should really be in the Lib-Dem party) & charities such as Care4Calais (why has that not been shut-down?) act against the majority view. I thought I lived in a democratic country, but I'm not sure I do.

*Not most on here of course - this is (mostly) for young people, but in just a few years time a quater of the UK population will be over-65 and most of them think in a similar way to me, which is why Braverman/Badinoch/Anderson and people with similar views are playing the long game.
What, all young people become more fascist as they get older?

I assume you mean Donald Trump, yes?

Interestingly, when Trump tried to say it was a virus from a lab in Wuhan everyone shouted him down, but when Biden said it was a virus from a lab in Wuhan, not so much.

Because "everyone" knows Trump is a liar.

And Biden hasn't said it was from a lab in Wuhan, so that's not true.

Last edited:
What, all young people become more fascist as they get older?

Not all, but most.

Remember Brexit 2016? I work in a place that was a polling station that day. At 8am there were zimmer frames and walking sticks everywhere, whilst the 18-23s stayed in bed. They are regretting that now, yes?

Because "everyone" knows Trump is a liar.

And Biden hasn't said it was from a lab in Wuhan, so that's not true.

I notice you selected to edit my 'post', so no comment on: "If Covid-19 had started in a market in Salisbury (a few miles away from Porton Down) what do you think the world view would have been?"

I am not saying it was a deliberate bio/viral-weapon, but it is highly likely it was an accident, so where are reparations from China for the financial crash Covid-19 has caused?

I find this view so very sad.

You, and I, are lucky to be born into a country that is not war-torn, famine stricken, fault-line destroyed, or climate eroded. Is it not your duty, desire, and responsibility to offer a helping hand to members of the same species who are struck by such disadvantage, especially given that we are part of the world that supplies the waste and weaponry that helps to create those conditions?

It is really important to note that the recent defector from the Conservative Party has said that its intention is to wage a culture war, intensifying division, as the only way it believes that it can have an impact on the next election. Effectively, it is saying that it wishes to further harm the nation for its own ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.