Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

And in answer to the point about Republicans leading and Conservatives following:

This pedalled narrative on immigration is deliberately designed to divide, creating a fear and a belief that you have to vote for a party that pretends that they have the answer.

Last edited:
scary witch alert

Truly, an absolute disgrace, and one deliberately engineered, in my view. If I close all of the legal rights of access to the UK, then everyone arriving is arriving illegally. Then I choose to abandon the European Court of Human Rights to deal with that 'problem'. It is utterly shameful behaviour. Anyone supporting this needs to seriously question themselves.

Has this evil woman resigned yet?

No, but it doesn't really matter - she can't seem to do anything (ditto Priti Patel), for instance how many planes have flown to Rwanda, even though it has been signed off as Ok by all the various UK courts?

The fact is we have a lefty liberal government, a lefty liberal civil service and a Lefty liberal (Labour) opposition.

Her and Lee Anderson and a few others should really just setup their own Party (or join Reform) but they won't do that because for everthing they say about the country, they are really in it for themselves first and foremost. Because of the electoral system if you are not in one of the established parties, you are just doing yourself out of a job.

No, but it doesn't really matter - she can't seem to do anything (ditto Priti Patel), for instance how many planes have flown to Rwanda, even though it has been signed off as Ok by all the various UK courts?

The fact is we have a lefty liberal government, a lefty liberal civil service and a Lefty liberal (Labour) opposition.

Her and Lee Anderson and a few others should really just setup their own Party (or join Reform) but they won't do that because for everthing they say about the country, they are really in it for themselves first and foremost. Because of the electoral system if you are not in one of the established parties, you are just doing yourself out of a job.
1b7dcx.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.