Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The NHS not broken! The NHS budget is colossal, maybe £130Bn. That's the sort of figure China spends on it's entire defence force - navy, air force, army., etc.
It was Nick Clegg's LibDems who scuppered the nukes when they were in coalition.
The problem, as I posted, is that whatever party, the country, the electorate, ends footing the bill.
The politicians are only interested in their own egos and feathering their own nests.
As I say, hand cart to hell whichever way you vote.
Unfortunately there do seem to be deluded voters despite events over the years.

The NHS not broken! The NHS budget is colossal, maybe £130Bn. That's the sort of figure China spends on it's entire defence force - navy, air force, army., etc.
It was Nick Clegg's LibDems who scuppered the nukes when they were in coalition.
The problem, as I posted, is that whatever party, the country, the electorate, ends footing the bill.
The politicians are only interested in their own egos and feathering their own nests.
Unfortunately there do seem to be deluded voters despite events over the years.
You should really compare UK health spending with other countries health spending rather than another random country’s military budget or people might think you’re an idiot. Compared to other countries our spending is the second lowest per head out of the G7, and the second lowest as a proportion of GDP.

Unfortunately there do seem to be deluded voters despite events over the years
You don't know a lot about the NHS do you. A lot of that money is now paid out to private medical providers; for instance, most knee, hip and cataract operations are now farmed out to private hospitals. We have to pay over the odds for bank staff because we don't have enough nurses. A very large number of surgeries are now privately run, ever noticed how many ambulances are now private? I could go on but you get the picture. This lot will not be happy until it is all privatised.

She has no fucking shame. Disgusting human being.
An appalling human (?) being, but her behaviour, once again, has presented us with another chance to see how utterly spineless sunak is when he makes some feeble excuse and does nothing.
He needs her attack dog racism to shore up what’s left of tory support, so he’s not saying goodbye to her very soon.

An appalling human (?) being, but her behaviour, once again, has presented us with another chance to see how utterly spineless sunak is when he makes some feeble excuse and does nothing.
He needs her attack dog racism to shore up what’s left of tory support, so he’s not saying goodbye to her very soon.
Puppets don’t have spines - they flounce around to the tune of the puppeteer- poor old Rishi dancing to the right wing tune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.