Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The fine is irrelevant as it's not much different to the cost of a speed awareness course.
So why not just accept the points and nobody would be any the wiser? Unless she already has a few points on her licence and could be approaching a ban.
Or she's just being a Tory and believing it's one rule for her and another for the rest of us.

Sunak won't off her because whilst she's dog whistling no one is investigating his families corrupt earnings.

All leaders need their human shields.
There’s no doubt her racist hate stuff is making the tories look strong and is deflecting from the spineless Sunak, but his problem is that the more her behaviour worsens and the less he does about it, he ends up weakened by his own ….well….weakness.
I suspect it’s part of the dreadful woman’s plan to seize power at some point soon.

There’s no doubt her racist hate stuff is making the tories look strong and is deflecting from the spineless Sunak, but his problem is that the more her behaviour worsens and the less he does about it, he ends up weakened by his own ….well….weakness.
I suspect it’s part of the dreadful woman’s plan to seize power at some point soon.
I would say the Tory members are not that stupid they'd elect her.

Then again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.