Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Documents relating to CYBERSECURITY..

Hahahaha we're really in the mire aren't we.

Thing is, I think all of it is conservative factions fighting each other and shady deals playing out.

It’s basically Game of Thrones with less nudity but still more cunts. In a week or two, people will twig that Sunak is essentially Joffrey…

I just hope people don't forget just what this government have done. When the GE does come around, Labour need to remind people exactly what happened under this government and not let them forget the constant scandal. For anyone who lost people during covid or shortly thereafter, like I did, I'll never forget. I still feel rage whenever I think about how Boris was partying when I was stuck at home playing by his rules to protect people who I didn't then see. I remember at Christmas when there were local lockdowns, I thought about breaching them to spend it with my Mum who was ill. But she was having radiotherapy and I didn't want to risk giving her covid and delaying her treatment. She was gone before the following Christmas. Then I find out the Tory scum were taking the piss the whole time and literally laughing at the rest of us. It's embarrassing people out there are still willing to give them time.
I missed my grandad's funeral, had to borrow a friend's laptop to watch it out of respect for COVID-19 regs, any politician that couldn't respect them can go and get in the fucking sea, cunts.

Thing is, I think all of it is conservative factions fighting each other and shady deals playing out.

It’s basically Game of Thrones with less nudity but still more cunts. In a week or two, people will twig that Sunak is essentially Joffrey…
Ha Joffrey. Don’t watch GOT but Is that a posh pronunciation of Rainbows Geoffrey. Could be coz Braverman is certainly bungling about and making as much sense as Bungle without any of his bearish charm. Same circus, different clowns.

If you want to cut illegal immigration, the way forward is to introduce compulsory ID cards for all and, crucially, to shut down the black economy, the cash-in-hand brigade. The no income tax, no VAT club.

As long as people can come here and work in uncle's car wash and cousin's takeaway under the radar, they will keep coming.

Funnily enough, the ones most opposed to immigration are usually the ones most opposed to the changes that would improve the situation.

If you want to cut illegal immigration, the way forward is to introduce compulsory ID cards for all and, crucially, to shut down the black economy, the cash-in-hand brigade. The no income tax, no VAT club.

As long as people can come here and work in uncle's car wash and cousin's takeaway under the radar, they will keep coming.

Funnily enough, the ones most opposed to immigration are usually the ones most opposed to the changes that would improve the situation.
Employ all the immigrants as border force agents .....problem solved ...they all have tax paying jobs

Getting it now in the House of Lords.

Government spokeswoman, asked about second chance for throwing a can of soup at a painting, talked about "rehabilitation of offenders"! She's obviously embarrassed.

"Unusual circumstances - important people are not excluded for ever (chunnering on the red benches) - allow us to look forward"

Chakrabarti - rehabilitation needs contrition (Braverman didn't "cough"; someone else reported her - and not the Tory MP who got the email ...)

"Government has moved on; she must be allowed to get on...

Bishop of Durham - "after talk of integrity, was it wise to reappoint her, given the issues raised, so soon after the event?"

"She needs to be able to get on with the job" (but so would whoever else should be Home Secretary instead).

It's going to run and run. Sunak's already lost any sense of wise judgement.

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised.
It's clear that this will run and run until Sunak is forced to sack her, and that will be sooner rather than later. Sunak was on a hiding to nothing though, if he hadn't guaranteed her the job the ERG would have voted en-masse for Johnson and he would have won the members vote meaning another crisis with the buffoon in charge. Giving in to her has made him look weak and foolish, and when he inevitably has to sack her it will confirm that his judgment was flawed in the first place. What he probably should have done was do a deal with someone slightly less toxic from the ERG, although it's probably quite difficult to find that person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.